Votes: 19 30.2%
  • $100-$150K

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • $150-$200K

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • $200K +

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Why don't the polls show up in the app??

And I don't make enough to buy nice kicks all the time like some people lol
And my wife makes more than I do as well.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

lots of "broke" people making big bucks spending and living above their means in worse positions than people making min wage

My wife makes all that i do?

I make more than my husband.

Couldn't resist, this is my dream

Never enough.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

some years my wife makes more than me, some years i make more than her. I'm happy either way.

How many people on a recreational motorcycle forum earn minimum wage? I doubt very many.

Isn't the raise equivalent to about $3K a year?

How many mini-wagers would put that into a M/C. A junker bike, helmet and insurance would cost more.

Step 2 of the increase:

John Dweeb is presently making $15 an hour doing more responsible things than sweeping a floor, a job done by a mini wager.

When mini wager starts getting the same pay as John Doe why wouldn't John Doe dump his job with some responsibilities unless he gets a substantial raise to say...$18.00 an hour?

Would John Doe buy a M/C with his new found wealth should he get the raise?

John Dweeb is presently making $15 an hour doing more responsible things than sweeping a floor, a job done by a mini wager.

When mini wager starts getting the same pay as John Doe why wouldn't John Doe dump his job with some responsibilities unless he gets a substantial raise to say...$18.00 an hour?

^ while i make a good living, my wage will not go up to match therefore i see this as me being one step closer after lots of education, effort, luck, determination,.... to making only minimum wage

Unions back minimum wage hikes because their contracts are almost always tied to it in a way. Either they get a bump too, or they automatically go back into negotiation. So yeah, a minimum hike also tends to float them too. Lots of folks will see increases.

Gotta say, you nailed the ranges. The results fit the normal standard distribution nicely.

Can someone post a screenshot of said poll?

Can someone post a screenshot of said poll?

open the thread in your browser Joe. Your phone can do that now :)

open the thread in your browser Joe. Your phone can do that now :)
Well that was easy. Thanks.
Fyi I was not the $200+

This forum is not a great reflection of the rest of the society.

We're not exactly a Bentley club but riding is not the cheapest hobby.

Exactly this...
Just like people with boats, not many out fishing or wakeboarding on minimum wage either.

Back
Top Bottom