Votes: 18 28.6%
  • $150-$200K

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • $200K +

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Mina

Site Supporter
In light of the minimum wage increase and how big of a deal it seems to a lot of people, I'm wondering how many people are actually earning MW.

You don't have to post if you don't feel comfortable, just vote.

How many people on a recreational motorcycle forum earn minimum wage? I doubt very many.

How many people on a recreational motorcycle forum earn minimum wage? I doubt very many.

Mina is trying to answer that exact question, whether it was rheological or not

I pay my butler minimum wage. On a different topic, does anyone know how to remove the smell of urine from antique porcelain tea cups?

I pay my butler minimum wage. On a different topic, does anyone know how to remove the smell of urine from antique porcelain tea cups?

Buy new cups....replace butler with new immigrant that will work for cash.

You could neutralize the smell with baking soda but I would recommend removing all of the urine to enhance tea flavour, of course ymmv.

I don't fit into your poll. :(

My income varies depending on ROI on my investments and how much $$ my son mooches off me!

I'd like you to add an option specifically for $50+ Million. I'll be signing a compensation deal for that shortly and I'd like to make sure everyone knows it.

What about the unemployed or retired?

Screw 'em.

I'll have to ask the missus...

Same here, more than me and I'm a-ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom