Anyone with a 2016/2017 CBR1000RR got a good rate recently? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone with a 2016/2017 CBR1000RR got a good rate recently?

h22paul

Anyone have insurance on a 16 or 17 cbr1000rr? If so which company did u go with?

Looking at picking up the 2017 CBR1000RR ABS.
For some reason these cbr's because of the RR I'm guessing
they are super expensive. I just got quoted $3800 for the year through TD.
Thats double the price of my $25,000 Ducati Panigale 1199S, and x4 the price of my sportster.

Any input or any company you know of that will quote a cbr cheap let me know
Thanks.

Paul.

Have you tried TD Melloche Monnex, they have the best rate IMO if you or your spouse is Uni Alumini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is incorrect. All-State will do a stand alone policy if you have your full M and are 30+.

And its a non sport bike(they get to define whatever is sport, like the time i was told the R3 is a sport bike)

This is incorrect. All-State will do a stand alone policy if you have your full M and are 30+.
I was told they (allstate) won't insure my motorcycle if I don't bring over my car and home.

I'm under 30 though. Agent had to put in an exception for me to insure my sport touring. I passed because car insurance premium was through the roof.

Sent from my LG-D852 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

This is also incorrect. I insure a BMW S1000RR with them on a stand alone policy.
Hold up let me find the all state agent who told me otherwise

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Same here. Naked bike, M, > 30 - AllState didn't insure the bike alone. Wants car and home

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thats 2, keep trying mina

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Thats 2, keep trying mina

All this means is that you guys were dealing with incompetent brokers or brokers that just want to upsell.
Call Matthew tomorrow and he'll confirm what I told you. Unless of course things have changed since I signed up with them last year.

Please post back your findings. :lol:

Anyone have insurance on a 16 or 17 cbr1000rr? If so which company did u go with?

Looking at picking up the 2017 CBR1000RR ABS.
For some reason these cbr's because of the RR I'm guessing
they are super expensive. I just got quoted $3800 for the year through TD.
Thats double the price of my $25,000 Ducati Panigale 1199S, and x4 the price of my sportster.

Any input or any company you know of that will quote a cbr cheap let me know
Thanks.

Paul.

That is interesting ducati's seem to be weird in terms of insurance...959 falls in a weird bracket too if i recall

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that there isnt as much data available for ducatis since the japanese SS are way more common?

Did you shop around and found that the cbr was consistently higher than the Panigale?

Back
Top Bottom