Thursday June 8th track day at GBM | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday June 8th track day at GBM

smudger

I'll be there.
I actually initially thought it was a Thursday evening one but its a full day track day (9am start) on a Thursday so I'm up for that.
Weather looks good, as far as you can tell 7 days in advance.
If you are going I'll see you there.

Will be there. This will be my first and any tips/help will be welcomed. Open to advice so if you see me do something stupid call me on it. I have thick skin and can handle honesty. J

Will be there. This will be my first and any tips/help will be welcomed. Open to advice so if you see me do something stupid call me on it. I have thick skin and can handle honesty. J

I'll be tootling around in green (novice) group so I'm thinking we'll be in the same group, come & say Hi, look for a black minivan with a little fold up trailer on the back.

Just a heads up that the Thursday June 8th track day at GBM is now only intermediate & advanced, no Novice/green group.

A very nice lady from GBM just rang me to let me know this (as I had originally booked into the Novice group) so I've moved up to Intermediate for June 8th, I'll be running at the back of that group but I like to think I'm safe & predictable as this is my 3rd season back doing track days.

Thanks for the update. I will have them up me as well. I just lack the track rules knowledge

OMG I am a NOOB. This June 8th I am at SMP not GBM

Oh man. I was planning to go. But I dont think I can run intermediate yet. *sigh*

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Tbh...I thought I heard Colin say that the thurs was being run by CSBK....but he could have been talking about the friday...I may have boinked my head a few too many times

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If that's the case then it's probably not for me, the websites should make this clear though.
I was looking forward to it but it is what it is :)
Looks like I'll be rebooking for Tuesday 13th.

Still room with Riders choice for June 8th in Shannonville if the drive is not to far for you

Still room with Riders choice for June 8th in Shannonville if the drive is not to far for you
That's ok thanks, it's a bit of of a drive.
I'll be at GB to watch the CSBK racing so I'm good to wait until Tuesdays track day.
The Tuesday ones are a lot of fun & well ran.

I will have to look those up. Need to get the first notch on my belt first

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom