The Return of the Newb Passenger | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Return of the Newb Passenger

Paid joy rides and you're game, though? Lol

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app
Not a joy ride if its paid, its a taxi service :lmao:

Plus i dont know how big you are joe, but im pretty big as well ;)

Hello again everyone, just a quick update. A few of you had messaged me before but stated I was too far up North so it would be inconvenient to drop me off afterwards.

I'll be staying in downtown TORONTO for the next month or so. For those of you still interested let me know!

she's back for some more kidneys, this time, it's in Toronto.

Hey you! I'm going to the MotoSocial tomorrow. Are you going to be there?

Actually who else is going? If it doesn't rain and my ride doesn't bail you'll see me with my silver helmet with @Cockblock. I don't have Napster90 written on my helmet, but if any of you recognize me from the previous pics come say hi :)

Last edited:
A pillion rider probably ruins the handling and the acceleration, if your riding her, im riding you.

I beg to differ, I can go through a sweeping high speed corner faster and lower as there is more planted weight to the rear - it's all about the passenger and their experience on the back.

Is there going to be a motosocial tomorrow, it's meant to rain till Saturday :(

she's back for some more kidneys, this time, it's in Toronto.

Glad to see you made it out alive, how many have you lost to the blackwidow? ;)

I beg to differ, I can go through a sweeping high speed corner faster and lower as there is more planted weight to the rear - it's all about the passenger and their experience on the back.

Is there going to be a motosocial tomorrow, it's meant to rain till Saturday :(

Glad to see you made it out alive, how many have you lost to the blackwidow? ;)

Darn I just saw the weather forecast, guess there isn't going to be MotoSocial meet.

However, once the weather gets better care to take me along for your next ride? I think I am a pretty decent passenger. I just went with Xfactor recently and he said he barely noticed I was there.

I do come with a delightful personality and a free coffee. What is there to lose? (Besides judging by your DP, we'll get along just fine)

Last edited:
Darn I just saw the weather forecast, guess there isn't going to be MotoSocial meet.

However, once the weather gets better care to take me along for your next ride? I think I am a pretty decent passenger. I just went with Xfactor recently and he said he barely noticed I was there.

I do come with a delightful personality and a free coffee. What is there to lose? (Besides judging by your DP, we'll get along just fine)

I have no problem with you being the pillion on my ride - just a matter of meeting up since I'm downtown.

I have no problem with you being the pillion on my ride - just a matter of meeting up since I'm downtown.

Are you sincere Mr. Markopas? I'm currently staying downtown. I would love to go with you if you'll take me. What do you ride?

I took her out on a ride yesterday on my triumph. I am still alive and breathing! shes a good sport, will upload pic later.

hey Napster, I was there but didn't see you, I'm always out riding, since you're in town you might see me considering if you still remember what my bike is :)

hey Napster, I was there but didn't see you, I'm always out riding, since you're in town you might see me considering if you still remember what my bike is :)

Of course I remember. It's a neon green Kawasaki Ninja. I was with @bigslimjim with his Triumph (comfy seat). We were riding a bit earlier and only got there around 9:30ish.

I am delighted to say I was the one to convinced him to go to his first MotoSocial. Since we were a bit late though there weren't as many people as I was expecting, so next month we'll go earlier to grab a beer.

Hey everyone, @Markopas & I will be heading to L&L tonight. Who else is going? Anyways, come by and say hi if you recognize him or myself. I would love to put a face to those whom I've had the pleasure of conversing with :)

Hey everyone, @Markopas & I will be heading to L&L tonight. Who else is going? Anyways, come by and say hi if you recognize him or myself. I would love to put a face to those whom I've had the pleasure of conversing with :)

RIP in peace Markopas. Lost a good one today boys.

RIP in peace Markopas. Lost a good one today boys.

After what happened tonight I don't think he will be coming back LOL. It was great knowing him. Nice guy too.... Such a shame. Jks. Still waiting on you to build up some mileage on your bike so I may tag along.

When I'm up and running in the spring, I could go for some company!

Hit me up!

Last edited:
Napster is definitely a trooper and seriously experienced in the 2up - so if you are someone who wants to learn how to ride with pillion, she could definitely teach you on how to teach your future passenger.

I checked when I got home and swear I never had stitches on my abdomen before, some serious surgical threading skills - now I just need to see if my liver is still in the same spot.

Something many will believe at a timmis parking lot poser fest, not something any rider with any ability or experience will say or believe.

As an example, your suspension is not set for 300+ pounds, you can't properly position your body to lean correctly with someone in the back, etc.

After what happened tonight I don't think he will be coming back LOL. It was great knowing him. Nice guy too.... Such a shame. Jks. Still waiting on you to build up some mileage on your bike so I may tag along.

I've put maybe 1/5th of the km's on the bike this year compared to last year. Been way to busy up at the cottage this year and haven't been around any weekend to ride, and only riding time I get is commuting to and from work. If the weather is nice next weekend maybe I'll ride up to the cottage and really put my new seat to the test.

You can tag along whenever you want, you just have to come to me haha. I can show you the exciting parts of Durham (spoiler alert there are none).

Napster is definitely a trooper and seriously experienced in the 2up - so if you are someone who wants to learn how to ride with pillion, she could definitely teach you on how to teach your future passenger.

I checked when I got home and swear I never had stitches on my abdomen before, some serious surgical threading skills - now I just need to see if my liver is still in the same spot.

She's had a lot of practice doing both

I am beyond flattered. Definitely getting better. I have more core strength and leg strength then before so I'm less of a burden on the rider.

Back
Top Bottom