The Return of the Newb Passenger | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Return of the Newb Passenger

Come on! Give a girl a chance, I've been told I'm pretty good at this backpack gig.

Besides you get to hang with me & I'm pretty cool.

Lol you do seem cool (after all, kidneys do need to be packed in ice to stay viable)...Don't really do 2ups though as I've seen a few bad accidents involving them, plus I can't flat foot the current bike (and even if you weigh nothing, you'd still squirm more than a tailbag, lol). Also more of a 'take a weekend day ride up north' than 'ride around the city' kinda guy.

Lol you do seem cool (after all, kidneys do need to be packed in ice to stay viable)...Don't really do 2ups though as I've seen a few bad accidents involving them, plus I can't flat foot the current bike (and even if you weigh nothing, you'd still squirm more than a tailbag, lol). Also more of a 'take a weekend day ride up north' than 'ride around the city' kinda guy.

Well when I upgrade to unicorn status I'll let you know. Until then are you going to the motosocial?

There is more to GTAM than street riding.A good destination would be a trip to a dirt oriented event.My daughter and I are doing the Grand Prix de Mud next sunday.There will be a bit of everything muddy there. http://www.sasquatchcycle.ca/grand-prix-de-mud-festival/

Speaking of muddy... Is anyone doing the Mud Hero event this August 26?

Backpacks

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app
Bunnies because they jump from one rider to the other, in this case more appropriate

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Well when I upgrade to unicorn status I'll let you know. Until then are you going to the motosocial?

Normally avoid motosocial, but might try to hit up L&L a few times this summer if time permits. That said, typically ride out of the city vs into it. lol

Hmm, interesting. I'm back in T dot next week and I'll ping you once I get my bike out. "whynot" is the new motto in life :)

Ill be at motosocial Wednesday

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I want to see the outcome of this thread if the OP was a man.

油井緋色;2501731 said:

Same! Luck for me I don't own a sports bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

油井緋色;2501731 said:

You've caught me. Ellie is short for Elliot De Souza. I'm 6'6" 300lbs looking to catfish. Any takers?

油井緋色;2501731 said:

If OP was a man, no one would offer him free joy-rides

Back
Top Bottom