The Return of the Newb Passenger | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Return of the Newb Passenger

Hahah this is fascinating... You just hop on a bike with randoms from GTAM as long as they're on SS bikes? Where do you guys go? Like just random riding around?

A pillion rider probably ruins the handling and the acceleration, if your riding her, im riding you.

Hahah this is fascinating... You just hop on a bike with randoms from GTAM as long as they're on SS bikes? Where do you guys go? Like just random riding around?

Find the nearest motel with an ice machine. Where else do you harvest organs?

A pillion rider probably ruins the handling and the acceleration, if your riding her, im riding you.

Yea sorry I'm not really into guys who want breasts like a woman.

Honestly anywhere around the city or even further ...it depends on the rider. Usually we would try out a few blocks, see how comfortable he/she is with my additional weight. It gives us a chance to work out the kinks & allows me get comfortable to their driving style.

@48Connor stop giving away trade secrets or you're losing some of yours...

Yeah im not really into groupies either

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Hey @Conundrum, do you have a 2-seater? You could take me along and judge for yourself :)

Waiting for you to become a newb rider...that way it stays 2 kidneys per bike. lol

What do you ride? How many years of experience? We can go slow around a parking lot if you want to learn to ride with a passenger.

BMW K1200s

30 years of riding give or take...

Unless you squirm a lot I am sure it's no different than having my tail bag, and side bags on the bike while out for a ride...

I actually have lied, I had one female passenger on the back of one of my bikes, for all of maybe 10 minutes, as she was never on a bike in her life....and she survived....

Like how shes qualifying you, like you better be atleast an 8 to ride with me

I doubt it is as much about looks as she wants to hold on to the rider and gauge kidney size before committing. lol

BMW K1200s

Unless you squirm a lot I am sure it's no different than having my tail bag, and side bags on the bike while out for a ride...

I actually have lied, I had one female passenger on the back of one of my bikes, for all of maybe 10 minutes, as she was never on a bike in her life....and she survived....

So why no other passenger experience?

Waiting for you to become a newb rider...that way it stays 2 kidneys per bike. lol

Come on! Give a girl a chance, I've been told I'm pretty good at this backpack gig.

Besides you get to hang with me & I'm pretty cool.

Last edited:
BMW K1200s

So why no other passenger experience?

Come on! Give a girl a chance, I've been told I'm pretty good at this backpack gig.

Besides you get to hang with me & I'm pretty cool.

Opportunity never arose to take a passenger, no one ever expressed interest in riding, so it always just me.

So maybe if our paths cross, I will take a chance, you can't miss my ride....come and say hello.....

Last edited:
OP have you ever thought of just getting your M1?

You for real?

It seems like I have a guardian angel on this site... I would like to thank whoever it was that moderated the thread. I really appreciate what you did.

Now just to address the concerns people have towards my request. I understand what I am doing may appear foolish to a lot of people. I am on a random site soliciting rides from strangers, which is not the safest to do. However, the fact is I don't have much of an opportunity to get exposure to this sport and the reason why I'm not getting my own license/bike is because I don't enjoy driving, I never did.

It's like roller coasters rides - I love them, but if I needed be take over the controls I would stop going because I don't want to have to dictate the ride. The same applies to motorcycle riding; going as a passenger gives me an opportunity to enjoy the sport without having to stress about driving. Maybe someday this will change, but at the moment I plan on continuing as a passenger.

And I have been very fortunate since everyone I've met thus far has been very patient and generous with their time, knowledge and more than willing to share in the sport. Met some great riders - to name a few: @JollyGreenGiant, @Jawnlee, @Hammer886, @Cockblock, @Henryv1234 and others from different sites. Some of whom I now consider friends...

@Riceburner took me to the motosocial and taught me about the variety of bikes and design. @Irocian who gave me gear when I didn't have any of my own. And there are countless other individuals whom I've never met whose been very kind like @Joebass, etc.

So yes I am for real and to answer the other individual, whose post got deleted I plan on continuing my request. Anyone who is interested please feel free to message me and those who are not interested you're welcome to move on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom