The Return of the Newb Passenger | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Return of the Newb Passenger

Napster90

Soo I'm back... from outer space ♫ ♬

Hello Everyone! How have you all been? I've finally awaken from my winter slumber and the itch to ride is starting to get to me. So I'm back on the hunt for more riders!

For those who are unfamiliar with who I am, my name is Ellie and I'm an amateur passenger whose looking to ride-along with seasoned SS riders.

Last year was my first season riding. I came onto GTAM in search of riders who didn't mind letting a newb tag-along. I met some amazing people who taught me a lot. I've ridden about 20 times with over a dozen different riders, some of whom I still ride with.

This year I am back with more experience under my belt and my own gear (i.e. helmet, gloves, jacket...skipped the sliding pants, but I promise I won't ride in shorts).

If anyone is interested please reach out!

IMG_20170530_195120_zpszhxrsjov.jpg

Sounds like someone missed me...

Just post a couple threads asking for ride-a-longs, instant 25 pager right there. Come to think of it I haven't seen her around in a while... Maybe she got all the organs she needed

Welcome back kiddo!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

well I can give first ride of the season if you want

Welcome back. I can see that one spring you'll drop a post about your first bike. You've got the bike bug. Lol

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Wait so you mooch off riding passenger with the guys?

Wait so you mooch off riding passenger with the guys?

So observant! That's exactly what I do! The odd times friendships are formed and they start inviting me to BBQs and lunches, etc... I would like to think I'm delightful company hence the kind offers, but then again it might be they just want to appease me in hopes I don't start to stalk them.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of them will take my *** on the pillion

Any takers? (I dont have a vagina, so might get awkward)

I wonder how many of them will take my *** on the pillion

Any takers? (I dont have a vagina, so might get awkward)

Nah not awkward at all. Been told I've got brass balls, so it usually 4 balls per bike when I ride. So I'm sure you're fine.

I dont think they'll give me freebies

Damn i wish i had tits

Wonder how many kidneys she needs to collect before she levels up from newb to experienced/intermediate. lol

Bruh i didnt know motorcycle riders had groupies

Back
Top Bottom