The Return of the Newb Passenger | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Return of the Newb Passenger

You won physics with that comment.

Maybe it's a Ducati thing..

070809_2seater.jpg

Soo I'm back... from outer space ♫ ♬

Hello Everyone! How have you all been? I've finally awaken from my winter slumber and the itch to ride is starting to get to me. So I'm back on the hunt for more riders!

For those who are unfamiliar with who I am, my name is Ellie and I'm an amateur passenger whose looking to ride-along with seasoned SS riders.

Last year was my first season riding. I came onto GTAM in search of riders who didn't mind letting a newb tag-along. I met some amazing people who taught me a lot. I've ridden about 20 times with over a dozen different riders, some of whom I still ride with.

This year I am back with more experience under my belt and my own gear (i.e. helmet, gloves, jacket...skipped the sliding pants, but I promise I won't ride in shorts).

If anyone is interested please reach out!

IMG_20170530_195120_zpszhxrsjov.jpg

Sounds like someone missed me...

LOLOL Return of the "Newb Passenger". What are you talking about? You're now a "Seasoned 2Upper".

Not that seasoned. Still haven't rode with you. Speaking of riding will you be at the motosocial this Wednesday?

Not that seasoned. Still haven't rode with you. Speaking of riding will you be at the motosocial this Wednesday?

Re: Motosocial
I might be, depending on weather conditions, so far it's a green light.

Re: Ride
Pick a good weather day and if I'm not busy we'll go for a spin. This riding season hasn't been that good, too many rainy/stormy days. I've never seen a season this bad before.

She's easy to find...just look for the surgical gloves and scalpel.

Where's the social tomorrow..or are they keeping it secret till the afternoon?

I heard it's a great option if you need to keep an eye on your passenger...to know when she's reaching for the surgical gloves...

Cue the dramatic music

I heard it's a great option if you need to keep an eye on your passenger...to know when she's reaching for the surgical gloves...

Cue the dramatic music

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cue the dramatic music

You'll be surprised how many are willing. You can ask @Evol... well if he survived the night then you should ask him. Don't know if he made it back.

Cue the dramatic music

Screenshot_2017-09-07-11-07-50_zpsgrbxbuu2.png

After receiving that text, I went from 0 to 100 real quick and I left the scene. No organs were taken that day. The End.

You don't find me, I find you. Goodbye now.

*Hangs up the phone*

(Music intensifies)

Screenshot_2017-09-07-11-07-50_zpsgrbxbuu2.png

After receiving that text, I went from 0 to 100 real quick and I left the scene. No organs were taken that day. The End.
Well done.
I needed the laugh, thank you!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

What was the text? The pic isn't showing. Was she what @48Connor says she is?

Text says: "Be right out. I forgot my gloves. Just going back".

What did 48Connor say? Ellie is a petite busty Asian that speaks with an English accent. If you guys know who Tracer from the game Overwatch is, think of her.

She calls everyone "Love", I don't know any Canadian who uses that term, only Britain's/British people. So, I first thought she was raised in England or at least Hong Kong (which was colonized by the British).

Well done.
I needed the laugh, thank you!

That's what I'm here for :)

Last edited:
Holy crap, I know who Tracer is.

Text says: "Be right out. I forgot my gloves. Just going back".

What did 48Connor say? Ellie is a petite busty Asian that speaks with an English accent. If you guys know who Tracer from the game Overwatch is, think of her.

She calls everyone "Love", I don't know any Canadian who uses that term, only Britain's/British people. So, I first thought she was raised in England or at least Hong Kong (which was colonized by the British).

That's what I'm here for :)

Hahaa I’m not sure about petite I nearly tipped over your bike as I was getting on.

I am nowhere near as cool as Tracer from Overwatch and I'm not sure abt British - fobbish maybe. It was merely the excitement of meeting someone new that may have added an inflection to the way I spoke.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom