Custom Leather Suits in GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom Leather Suits in GTA?

GP bikes now has a made to order custom leathers program.
Don't remember the costing though

Thanks for the info guys.

Those suits from Glmoto look really sweet actually but im looking for something local.

I will give IM Leather a call to get more info.

Thanks again!

I recently bought a second hand IM suit. The seller told me the daughter packed it in not so long after taking over. Interested to know if the above recommendations are current (I see the article's dated 2012)

I recently bought a second hand IM suit. The seller told me the daughter packed it in not so long after taking over. Interested to know if the above recommendations are current (I see the article's dated 2012)

If you check, and they've closed up shop please post. The family were great people as well as fine leather workers.

I tried calling their number from Google reviews but the line isn't connected.
goes straight to 'the customer you're calling in not available...'

Im guessing they've closed shop.

Riders choice does custom fitting Dainese I believe

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think Velocity Sports Gear still makes them.

I was part of one of the original group buys. I bought a 2-piece (I know I know) and the ended up failing. Other than that, the suit has held up nicely.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

After a few not to successful attempts, i ended up just grabbing an Allpinestars GP Plus off the rack.

I think Velocity Sports Gear still makes them.

I was part of one of the original group buys. I bought a 2-piece (I know I know) and the ended up failing. Other than that, the suit has held up nicely.

I don't think so...they got out of that buisness and went into heated outwear buisness.

Back
Top Bottom