New but old member... | GTAMotorcycle.com

New but old member...

allicedout

Wow so I've apparently been a member since 2006 but only got a motorcycle now! Anyhow my name is Hem, always wanted a bike but just never found the time or money to get in to it. I'm an avid car guy and own a 2011 Ford Mustang GT Supercharged making 600rwhp. It has always been a bucket list thing to purchase either a car or bike built in the year I was born. So the opportunity came about when two of my friends who are brothers told me about a bike there dad was looking to sell.... All 3 are riders and their dad is also a collector. Anyhow a few text messages exchanged and I'm now the proud owner of a 1975 Honda CB200T cafe racer. The bikes in great condition and will serve as a solid base for a few mild changes to make it personally mine. Super excited as I don't even have my license yet.. Anyhow hope to finally make some meaningful contributions here.

Last edited:
Ooooh should have checked your insurance rates before buying :eek:

j/k congrats on your purchase and welcome <back>!

Welcome to the forum!
That's a fine looking machine you've got there

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Welcome and congrats on the old ride. Bike looks great. Looks very well kept. Looking forward to seeing what you get done

Welcome Hemi!! Welcome the world of Motorcycles...and I'm glad you bought my Dad's bike. I'm happy it stayed in the 'family'. Now let's ride!

Welcome Hem.
What area are you in?
I ask, as there are different Meets all over the GTA.
The CVMG Meets specialize in the vintage rides.

Back
Top Bottom