Leukemia bottle drive this saturday may 27th 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leukemia bottle drive this saturday may 27th 2017

Irocian

Site Supporter
Please donate your empty beer and wine bottles to help find a cure.

Believe it or not i dont get paid for this day i volunteer ever year to do this on my day off.

Please help of you can. Any beer store in Ontario.

Thank you

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Exactly that why we need to raise money for the reasearch.

I try to save up my empties at this time of year. I usually roll up with 4 to 6 24s. Mostly get a surprised look when I donate them. I cant tell if its a 'gee, thanks!' or 'holy, alcoholic!' response. I don't wait to see which it is.

Thank you we don't judge we just want to raise as much as we can. I bring my bbq sell hot dogs and pop and fellow worker gets water balloons thrown at him for $1 a shot. Store at eglington and victoria park ave

Anyone looking to by the cooler bags that come on 24 cans of bud bud light corona i have them for sale without the beer for 2 for $5 to go towards leukemia research if interested beer store 2412 eglington ave east at Victoria park ave ask for Ian limited quantity first come first serve

Ian next time give us a bit more heads up. I'm not the one that goes to the beer store in my house but seem to be the one returning stacks of empties....

If I would have know it I would have gone.

I love this idea way more than asking for money at every single checkout you go to "would you like to donate 2 dollars to..." can really add up (and is annoying).

.........I love this idea way more than asking for money at every single checkout you go to "would you like to donate 2 dollars to..." can really add up (and is annoying).

I agree. Bottle drive here was open before the store was. Dropped off a few quickly and easily. Maybe I should have waited to see if there was a bbq.

Back
Top Bottom