Nothing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nothing

Who wants to stunt?

• Stunters

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Stunting

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
I'm surprised to see no one answer in here...I'd think this thread would have received 200+ comments by now!

I'm surprised to see no one answer in here...I'd think this thread would have received 200+ comments by now!
Ya normally Id think you would make a lot of friends fast with a post like that, but I guess its a little too far for most...I am looking for a new spot to try and knock the rust off but that is a little far for me personally......Unless you post up a picture of some huge lot with buttery soft ash fault, might make it more interesting...lol

I'm new to the bike scene. I've got a stock crf250l with supermoto wheels and I'm looking to learn some stunt techniques. I know my bike isn't ideal but I'd be down to reach on a Friday or Saturday and get some tips. you there every weekend?

Thinking of getting a from or even a cbr 125 to practise some gymkhana moves in the lot...still available?? Can I get track bikes on the lot if I haul them in?

im think of doing less twisties and more just mess around in lots. not sure who to learn from

im think of doing less twisties and more just mess around in lots. not sure who to learn from
Gravity!
and she's a merciless teacher, do it wrong and there will be no first warning.

im invincible. gravity and i have a good deal worked out. alway land on my feet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom