Looking for stunters, got a wide lot to practice.

View Poll Results: Who wants to stunt?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stunters

0 0%
  • Stunting

0 0%

Thread: Looking for stunters, got a wide lot to practice.

Cool Looking for stunters, got a wide lot to practice.

If you're a stunter, or wanna start, ive got a great lot to practice in.
    im looking for riders to practice with and learn from eachother as I believe that stunting with people is easier than trying to do it by your self. I've got a full stunt bike setup and have connection if you want your bike setup. The lot that I practice in is located in aurora just off the highway 404. And it absolutely empty on weekends and and weekdays after 6 pm. Haven't been bothered by security at all. IF YOU WANNA PRACTICE STUNTING WITH A PARTNER GIVE ME A SHOUT EMAIL ME AT Eldar.shay@gmail.com
    or DM me on Instagram at Radlezrun

Re: Looking for stunters, got a wide lot to practice.

I'm surprised to see no one answer in here...I'd think this thread would have received 200+ comments by now!
    Kawasaki charges ten dollars for every CC that the ZX14 R churns out ! Anything extra is the dealership's way of thanking you for buying this vehicle off of them.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS

BUY SID FOR SPEED'S COMMEMORATIVE 1000TH POST EDITION T-SHIRT TODAY !

Not a lot of stunter a up here I guess

Quote Originally Posted by sid_for_speed View Post
    I'm surprised to see no one answer in here...I'd think this thread would have received 200+ comments by now!
    Ya normally Id think you would make a lot of friends fast with a post like that, but I guess its a little too far for most...I am looking for a new spot to try and knock the rust off but that is a little far for me personally......Unless you post up a picture of some huge lot with buttery soft ash fault, might make it more interesting...lol

Well the parking lot is huge and enough for plenty riders, no security either . If I got time il post a picture of the lot. How far are you from aurora?

I'm new to the bike scene. I've got a stock crf250l with supermoto wheels and I'm looking to learn some stunt techniques. I know my bike isn't ideal but I'd be down to reach on a Friday or Saturday and get some tips. you there every weekend?

I'm trying here Sunday morning usually and the lot empties out by around 6 pm on weekdays due to work day

If you are looking to **** around at the lots and learn just email me, it's a lot more fun with people around.

I'm in Aurora if you ever want to ride!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I think a stunt sprocket so for highway rides im a turtle, but yea anytime email me at Eldar.shay@gmail.com and il give you my contact info for planing.