Just got my full m | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just got my full m

fz6rguy

Didn't know where to put this. Got my full m today. So stoked did a 300km ride today to celebrate. Woo!

Congrats :) planning on doing mine this summer. What do they ask you to do specifically and what are they watching for?

Congrats :) planning on doing mine this summer. What do they ask you to do specifically and what are they watching for?

Exact same as the G test (if you've done it), lane positioning, watching for engaged brake light at stops/slowing down.

Exact same as the G test (if you've done it), lane positioning, watching for engaged brake light at stops/slowing down.
Dam looks like I'll fail my parallel park again :p sounds like it should be a breeze.

It's not too bad, they look for head movement and lane position. Lane changing and merging on the hwy.I thought I had lots of head movement and I still got a deduction for it lol. Got one for my emergency stop as well. Pulled over with my signal, got off the bike and didn't think. Shut the bike down and removed the key. When I shut the bike down my signal wasn't on so that cost me. Oh well, in the end I got the pass and that's what I was hoping for.

Thank you all. Looking forward to a nice ride into work tomorrow

Awwww it feels nice to have your full M.... you feel like a man. I got mine 8 years ago, it took a weight off my shoulders.

I know the proper protocol for using the riding gear but MTO says you only need a bike & helmet for the M exam. Is this true?

I always thought that you needed the riding gear regardless but MTO site does not show anything otherwise.

only gear required under HTA is an approved helmet

would suggest it's not a good idea to show up for your road test in shorts and sandals tho

congrats and what a nice to do it. Does who haven't gotten around to getting their M, do it

I know the proper protocol for using the riding gear but MTO says you only need a bike & helmet for the M exam. Is this true?

I always thought that you needed the riding gear regardless but MTO site does not show anything otherwise.

If you do the M2X course at an approved school/facility they may insist you have full gear -- helmet, jacket, gloves, boots etc -- to enroll in their course.

If you walk into the Drive Test centre, I guess they only care about your helmet.

only gear required under HTA is an approved helmet

would suggest it's not a good idea to show up for your road test in shorts and sandals tho

Ohh yeah, I totally agree with you. I was also looking to get my M and going to look for dates today to see what is available nearby/far when I came across it.

To be honest, I am a little happy that MTO does not care about riding gear except helmet. One less technicality for me to worry about.

OP --> Do you remember the pre-check instructions that they made you do before the exam?

Back
Top Bottom