FS 2012 BMW R1200 GS Adventure | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

FS 2012 BMW R1200 GS Adventure

thorongil

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2012 BMW 1200 GS Adventure Triple Black[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]currently 6500 km[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Excellent overall condition [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Last model year of the proven air cooled R1200 engine.
$17,500[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]optional equipment that I can think of:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]hard luggage mounting brackets (side and top)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]lockable hard top case (locks use ignition key)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]heated grips[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Mechanical cruise control (friction throttle lock)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]ABS/ASC (electronic stability control)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]trip computer[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]ESA (electronic suspension adjustment - set suspension length and damping with a push of a button) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]TPC (electronic tire pressure monitor/indicator)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Fog lamps[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]adjustable windscreen extension[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Odyssey battery (larger and higher capacity than stock)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Additional rear mudguard[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Maintenance DVDs (show you how to do your own routine maintenance)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I'm the original owner. It is my US bike - it is titled and registered in the US. Since I rode it to Toronto it is at the moment available for viewing and purchase here. To register it in Canada you would need to import it - cross the US Canada border with it. I can ride it to Niagara for that purpose for you.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]First come first serve. 'As is'. Cash only (no checks, PayPal, wire transfer etc). Pick up only (no shipping).[/FONT][/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom