Where can I buy sena 20s | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can I buy sena 20s

Jimsun

Hey guys. My buddies and I and planning to get the sena 20s Bluetooth and I'm wondering if you guys know a great place where I can buy them cheaper than 679.99 for a dual.
Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$675 at GP bikes

So far I contacted FS,royal, gp, fortnine and this place called dynamic cycle parts in Woodbridge

Chris at DCP said he has them for $598 a pair. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of the place as I may get it. I will contact Tyler as well

Donald at Platinum Powersports. Quick search on FB and send him a message. Think he was a forum vendor? Might still be? Good guy and can find and ship anything at competitive prices.

He was promoting Sena products recently.

Also check with Radioworld on Steeles near 400. That is where I bought my Scalas last year, they had the best price. Going there this afternoon to get a new automotive GPS unit. Their price is the same as online and I can have in my hands today.

So far I contacted FS,royal, gp, fortnine and this place called dynamic cycle parts in Woodbridge

Chris at DCP said he has them for $598 a pair. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of the place as I may get it. I will contact Tyler as well

I've been to Dynamic Cycle Parts several times for random bits for my bikes. They have consistently had stock of what I wanted, and their prices were lower than the larger retailers. Its a small shop, usually just one employee, but always super friendly.. and willing to order whatever you want if not in stock.

Back
Top Bottom