Bomb in Manchester UK | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bomb in Manchester UK

You're quite mistaken.

The UK is not part of the Schengen Zone. There are passport checks in and out, from plane, chunnel and ferries. We have been in and out of the UK last summer and they checked our passports each and every time.

Don't confuse passport-free travel zone with immigration. Brexit is about closing the border for European immigrants, who previous to Brexit, had the right to relocate and work in the UK.

Everyone who comes into the UK: European National, tourist, permanent resident, UK citizen, they all get their passports checked, pre and post-Brexit.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g186216-s602/United-Kingdom:Crossing.The.Border.html
https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control

It is people coming to Europe from violent countries, gaining landed status and passports from say Germany or Belgium, and then using them to get into Britain. All those radical Muslims in Britain aren't home grown. The got there somehow. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending there isn't a problem won't make it go away. They're getting into Canada the same way, via the United States and Mexico. We have no real idea who they are.

The Canadian media has been loathe to headline that it was ISIS. Most of the comment sections at the newspaper websites are closed. They're going to softpedal the Muslim terrorist thing if it kills them (it eventually might) to save the liberal holy-grail. Next move will be to simply bury the story and not report on it.

Connecting the dots per alt media is quite shocking. Not sure what to believe anymore at this point. But Jews, globalization, hijacked msm, US Central Bank...yadda yadda, the Muslims could be doing us a favour in the long run. Still trying to flesh it out. The London (England) mayor said terrorism is the price of living in big city. Concert going too.

It is people coming to Europe from violent countries, gaining landed status and passports from say Germany or Belgium, and then using them to get into Britain. All those radical Muslims in Britain aren't home grown. The got there somehow. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending there isn't a problem won't make it go away. They're getting into Canada the same way, via the United States and Mexico. We have no real idea who they are.

Not sure why you are responding to me about sticking my head in the sand.

I am correcting information about Schengen Zone passport requirements vs. immigration requirements. I made no statements about home-grown terrorists vs imported terrorists.

Not sure why you are responding to me about sticking my head in the sand.

I am correcting information about Schengen Zone passport requirements vs. immigration requirements. I made no statements about home-grown terrorists vs imported terrorists.

Are you new here?

No one is apologizing for anyone. Whoever did this was psychopathic deluded terrorist scum. Anyhow...I'm out of this thread now as the usual suspects have come along to their echo chamber to spew nonsense. Toodles.

Thats precisely how we feel about you bleeding heart apologists... buh-bye!

Werd. Deluded, now there's a word. Out because mirror image. Total awesomeness.

You're quite mistaken.

The UK is not part of the Schengen Zone. There are passport checks in and out, from plane, chunnel and ferries. We have been in and out of the UK last summer and they checked our passports each and every time.

Don't confuse passport-free travel zone with immigration. Brexit is about closing the border for European immigrants, who previous to Brexit, had the right to relocate and work in the UK.

Everyone who comes into the UK: European National, tourist, permanent resident, UK citizen, they all get their passports checked, pre and post-Brexit.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g186216-s602/United-Kingdom:Crossing.The.Border.html
https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control

I've actually found it to be a little more lax internally. Once you are in its easier to travel freely.

I'll give you an example. I had a meeting in Barcelona last November and since my passport was expiring in less than 6 months (by 2 days) I show up at the airport and they wouldn't let me on the plane. I quickly change the flight from connecting through Munich to connecting through London Heathrow and there was no issue with Passport, either into London or from London to Barcelona

Most of these nutters are already local, some are born in the UK. 3+ million Muslims already there.. polling tends to show that a large number will be sympathetic to violence in defense of Islam, and terrorist acts in general. 1%? That's 30,000 people. You can build a 100' wall around the island, makes no difference.

This sort of thing will go on for decades to come.

jc100 loves to bring up the IRA - how long were they at it? 30 years and counting? This crop of nut bags is 10x worse and has a much bigger pool of talent.

Most of these nutters are already local, some are born in the UK. 3+ million Muslims already there.. polling tends to show that a large number will be sympathetic to violence in defense of Islam, and terrorist acts in general. 1%? That's 30,000 people. You can build a 100' wall around the island, makes no difference.

This sort of thing will go on for decades to come.

jc100 loves to bring up the IRA - how long were they at it? 30 years and counting? This crop of nut bags is 10x worse and has a much bigger pool of talent.

As much as I find the IRA reprehensible I can see how they had a political agenda to unite Ireland. Similarly with Castro who wanted to overthrow Bastista, etc.

I don't understand what this is intended to achieve, apart from "kill whitey". I always imagine they are trying to provoke a reaction by the general Brit, French, etc. Population so they can have running battles in the streets.

I`m just going to say....

RIP.

So very, very sad.

Thank you for that, given 20 young ladies and their moms were out on the town for the night of the year and got blown up for their trouble, i have a bit of a challenge seeing any room for humor in this. Its a bit early.

Salman Abedi. UK born to Libyan refugee parents. How do these whackos grow up in the west and still succumb to that nonsense ideology? No idea

The Canadian media has been loathe to headline that it was ISIS

Because that would be speculation?! Didn't we just have a big to-do over journalism and fact-checking

Thank you for that, given 20 young ladies and their moms were out on the town for the night of the year and got blown up for their trouble, i have a bit of a challenge seeing any room for humor in this. Its a bit early.

Yes, way too early. For me sadness and condolences.

Salman Abedi. UK born to Libyan refugee parents. How do these whackos grow up in the west and still succumb to that nonsense ideology? No idea

OK, that's odd.

The manifestation of discontent towards the west through bombings is horrible... but but lets not forget priceless perks like great food diversity and cab drivers.

Until muslim clerics denounce the radicals and actually do something about it get used to this happening.

Radicals have declared war on west so until something changes we are all targets get used it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I have a picture of myself holding a toy gun with a bobby and leaning against 10 downing street. Now you cant even get down the street.

So save me the bleeding hearts but i call a spade a spade.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

and out came the we stand together and love not hate crowd again
hmmm, lots of dead people but these guys stand there standing together in LARGE gatherings...hmmm what can go wrong with this picture

Back
Top Bottom