Bomb in Manchester UK | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bomb in Manchester UK

Muslims could learn a thing or two from our Japanese friends. A couple atom bombs didn't turn the japs into revenge nerds. No, they got their act together and built an industrial complex threatened only by their unwillingness to have sex. But seriously folks is it any wonder the Muslim mentality what with USA tied at the hip to Israel and meddling in the middle eastern sandbox. You don't treat a proud people that way and not expect exactly what's happening today. The arrogance of the west is just staggering. If any one of us were born Muslim we'd see terrorism in a whole new light. That's a fact.

Funny they dont go after military installations but after your girls. Real tough guys

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What is wrong with you people?
Listen to your elected leaders.
Terrorism is just a part of daily life now in a big city.
The new normal, carry on. Show the baddies and return to what you are doing.
Repeat next month.

Until muslim clerics denounce the radicals and actually do something about it get used to this happening.

Radicals have declared war on west so until something changes we are all targets get used it.

That's why America have Trump. God bless America!

Muslims could learn a thing or two from our Japanese friends. A couple atom bombs didn't turn the japs into revenge nerds. No, they got their act together and built an industrial complex threatened only by their unwillingness to have sex. But seriously folks is it any wonder the Muslim mentality what with USA tied at the hip to Israel and meddling in the middle eastern sandbox. You don't treat a proud people that way and not expect exactly what's happening today. The arrogance of the west is just staggering. If any one of us were born Muslim we'd see terrorism in a whole new light. That's a fact.

With the upcoming Justin Beiber European Tour, I could relate.

Funny they dont go after military installations but after your girls. Real tough guys

Tit for Tat. Look up collateral damage and American drones.

and out came the we stand together and love not hate crowd again
hmmm, lots of dead people but these guys stand there standing together in LARGE gatherings...hmmm what can go wrong with this picture

That was my thought as well. Their hearts are in the right place, but a softer target (and an even more terrifying further effect on Manchester) was offered up on a plate. Mercifully it didn't happen.

In protest of these attacks, Im boycotting shawarma for 2 weeks.

1 week.

That was my thought as well. Their hearts are in the right place, but a softer target (and an even more terrifying further effect on Manchester) was offered up on a plate. Mercifully it didn't happen.

This time or yet...clearly these guys know how to find the areas people would not think of...end of a concert (who woulda thought).

Ok so now the UK can go and bomb a place of people praying and when it finished say tit fot tat.

Funny when terrorists hide stuff among the normal nothing to do with public and it gets bombed its not the terrorist fault but whoever bombed it.

Ok so now the UK can go and bomb a place of people praying and when it finished say tit fot tat.

Funny when terrorists hide stuff among the normal nothing to do with public and it gets bombed its not the terrorist fault but whoever bombed it.

Terrorists should fight fair? Maybe put that in the suggestion box.

Terrorists should fight fair? Maybe put that in the suggestion box.
My point the terrorist have declared war so we should as well. No more of the polical correctness crap. Call out them what they are and who is training them.

Where are the Muslim clerics denouncing all this crap? A small few are making all look bad so why dont they go after them? In their best interest of course.

My point the terrorist have declared war so we should as well. No more of the polical correctness crap. Call out them what they are and who is training them.

Where are the Muslim clerics denouncing all this crap? A small few are making all look bad so why dont they go after them? In their best interest of course.

Your questions suggest you don't know what this war is about. It's not for nothing, that's for sure.

I was mulling over this 'terrorist are not Muslims, Islam is a religion of peace' sentiment last night. Would there be Muslim support for the closing of any mosque found to be involved in this radicalization, along with the seizure of all assets? I mean religious cults have been raided and dismantled before, and not everyone within were the "bad guys"; lots of innocent victims just there because confused with life etc etc.

Would this effect a more serious response, and action, from within the Muslim community? Because right now they seem content to merely distance themselves from these people despite many of them being part of their communities. No way I can believe that these communities can be surprised when Ahmed whomever from their local mosque blows himself up. People talk... especially to the representatives of their deity of choice. They have to have some idea, no?

The answer is tolerance. Always more tolerance.

I've got my popcorn ready.

The answer is tolerance. Always more tolerance.

I've got my popcorn ready.

Just came across a fellow named Michael Scheuer, ex CIA up high and professor of know-it-all. Interesting work produced includes a book titled "Imperial Hubris" "Why the West is losing the war on terror". Synthesizing the book title with his youtube exposure can lead to only one conclusion. Israel led USA foreign policy. Change that, change everything. These micro measures we're demanding locally (tolerance etc.) is just pissing in the wind. Myopic short term appeasement is a game best suited to useful idiots.

Back
Top Bottom