May 30 Grand Bend Track Day | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 30 Grand Bend Track Day

I registered for beginner group . Excited to see you guys there. Hopefully someone can show us the line as this is my first time at this track

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

As previously mentioned, any of the red riders or gsxr-girl (Michelle) can show you, feel free to ask. You'll have to ask Michelle if she is riding in green on Tuesday

I'll be riding in green group on Tuesday. Can't wait!! Big Evil Doer will be the best one to show anyone some lines - he's an instructor now ����

Big Evil Doer will be the best one to show anyone some lines - he's an instructor now ����

Well.. an instructor of beginner riders for the M1 to M2 program! Bit of a difference, but sure, I'll show beginners around a bit... others (who are faster - quite significantly at that) have shown me different lines last year too.... hint hint, Mr. DG.

Nick F now has a 1st place from the weekend... I guess we'll all be following him around...

Great day at GBM today! Thanks to Paul for running the event and please pass on our thanks to all the Marshalls and the ems for doing a great job!!

Great day at GBM today! Thanks to Paul for running the event and please pass on our thanks to all the Marshalls and the ems for doing a great job!!

Indeed. A well run day!
Had lots of fun and was great to see old friends again!

Thankfully those dark clouds missed us for the most part other than that cleansing rain at lunchtime. Thank you for coming/supporting the program, I didn't do anything it is our staff that make the day what it is. They work hard and take pride in the program they offer, as do the racers from SOAR who come and help us out on these days re tech, safety and instruction. Glad everyone enjoyed the day !

I think everyone will agree it was a fantastic day. Very well run. Thanks to the marshalls, tech guys, and Paul for putting it on!

It was fun. We had to sit out 2 sessions to make it through the day. It was tiring but fun. Lots of track time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome track day, and a group of very fast riders!!!

RJ, and my first time doing tech, and bike pick up, and no major issues other than people running out of gas *nudges Tim* :p

Thanks to Grand bend staff and EMS for being amazing as usual!

Is it Round 2?

Good work, Nick! It was a good day. Fun to mix it up with you racer guys.

.....and no major issues other than people running out of gas *nudges Tim* :p

Oh ouch.. hang my head in abject shame.... just happy you guys carted me back and that I didn't have to push it all the way.. :thumbup:

you should have made him push it ;)

Back
Top Bottom