Any Forensic Photoshop Experts Here | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Forensic Photoshop Experts Here

Never seen this kind of douchery, kids on the beach and this guy drives onto the beach and starts doing donuts in a pickup truck! I got it on video, and just as the truck left the MNR cops came screaming up. I don't know what kind of powers / authority they have, but he wanted to give this guy a $50,000 fine and seize his vehicle...but he couldn't find him. The next day, GF and I are passing by Tony B's in Wasaga Beach and there's the pickup parked right there. The guy wasn't even smart enough to flee the scene. OPP coming towards my car, so I gestured her over and gave her the link. She said they and the MNR were looking for the truck. F I hate cops, but this guy deserved them. He could have easily killed children. She asked if I had any stills, but I had just taken screenshots and tried to zero in on the plate, but it's pixilated. I gave them a live account of what happened. I asked her if they have video forensics... she said yes, but it'd it'll take a year to get the results. There used to be a lot of computer geeks on GTAM that would welcome a challenge of grabbing a pixelated plate, but even if someone here did manage, it would never hold up in court as the forensics would have to be someone contracted by the OPP. This was Electric Elements weekend at the beach, so **** like this happens.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Good job!

So remember with the biker from BC doing 200mph+ or whatever a few years ago? They can also look at identifying marks on the truck like scratches and dents to make a match. Video would be helpful.

In the end I think that kid only lost the bike because they couldn't 100% prove he was riding it.

enhance....

There is no magic in photoshop to make something appear that is not there, the image is awful and far to distorted to even get a rough idea of what the numbers and letters could be. Is that a still shot from a video? Looks like a big play button in the middle. If it is, might be easier with a movie video clip to find a better still with something a bit cleaner, but I am doubting it.

Back
Top Bottom