Any Forensic Photoshop Experts Here | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Forensic Photoshop Experts Here

-Maverick-

If so, and without joke, can you clear up this plate so it's legible?

29fxzrs.png

http://tinypic.com/r/29fxzrs/9

Last edited:
Someone's been watching too much CSI....and every other cop/police/FBI/CIA/etc. movie.
The guy needs the book thrown at him. Wasaga Beach with kids and families on the beach. If the plate can be unblurred...

Last edited:
I'm gonna say not possible. The phone that recorded this didn't leave enough detail in the video to make it work

Why hide the phone during the best opportunities to get a decent shot?

Grissom would have the perp in custody by now.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The guy needs the book thrown at him. Wasaga Beach with kids and families on the beach. If the plate can be unblurred...
Was gonna ask why...if I had a nickle for every db doing stupid $#!+...

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

From that picture? No. Looks like its a cap from a video though. If you're able to post the video then maybe, but most likely no.

From that picture? No. Looks like its a cap from a video though. If you're able to post the video then maybe, but most likely no.

He posted the video, it was still a no, then he removed the link

Never seen this kind of douchery, kids on the beach and this guy drives onto the beach and starts doing donuts in a pickup truck! I got it on video, and just as the truck left the MNR cops came screaming up. I don't know what kind of powers / authority they have, but he wanted to give this guy a $50,000 fine and seize his vehicle...but he couldn't find him. The next day, GF and I are passing by Tony B's in Wasaga Beach and there's the pickup parked right there. The guy wasn't even smart enough to flee the scene. OPP coming towards my car, so I gestured her over and gave her the link. She said they and the MNR were looking for the truck. F I hate cops, but this guy deserved them. He could have easily killed children. She asked if I had any stills, but I had just taken screenshots and tried to zero in on the plate, but it's pixilated. I gave them a live account of what happened. I asked her if they have video forensics... she said yes, but it'd it'll take a year to get the results. There used to be a lot of computer geeks on GTAM that would welcome a challenge of grabbing a pixelated plate, but even if someone here did manage, it would never hold up in court as the forensics would have to be someone contracted by the OPP. This was Electric Elements weekend at the beach, so **** like this happens.

There used to be a lot of computer geeks on GTAM that would welcome a challenge of grabbing a pixelated plate

Hey, don't put this on us - there is nothing to recover there. It is maybe 12x4 pixels BEFORE compression

Hey, don't put this on us - there is nothing to recover there. It is maybe 12x4 pixels BEFORE compression
Turbodish would have had the plate # / VIN # / colour code and number of dental fillings in drivers mouth by now :)

Last edited:
There is a function you can use with Photoshop (or other specific software) called multi image super resolution.
It works best when there are very small movements between frames. In this case it would be very tricky. You would need to crop out just the plate in a number of frames, then overlay them with the super resolution software.
Just like on CSI, only different and much more time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom