3 deadly mistakes | GTAMotorcycle.com

3 deadly mistakes

What a depressing day. None of the usual suspects has started a 'this weather sucks' thread and now this. Only 3 deadly mistakes?

Just watch a Yammie Noob video and avoid all his mistakes and you'll be fine.... especially the riding headfirst into a porsche while knee dragging in a wrong lane.

MC rider is actually pretty good

Just watch a Yammie Noob video and avoid all his mistakes and you'll be fine.... especially the riding headfirst into a porsche while knee dragging in a wrong lane.

I heard he got into a second accident more recently, cannot find video

From some other blogger, but contains a clip. Stupid.

[video=youtube;zN3kTXBVoXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN3kTXBVoXs[/video]

Haha, the original from the guy he was riding with is better

[video=youtube;MYmqZBDk_eI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYmqZBDk_eI[/video]

What a depressing day. None of the usual suspects has started a 'this weather sucks' thread and now this. Only 3 deadly mistakes?

this weather sucks...already said so....

that's cruel but very funny

Even more ruthless considering it was put together by a friend! Multiple vids of these guys riding together. I guess it's easier when you know he survived.

I was kinda surprised MCRider called out Yammie Noob, but I guess it was relevant. Seemingly obvious tips, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to refresh over and over again.

No amount of skill will save you if you're stupid.....

I had a guy on a cruiser yesterday that was considering doing the same thing. Completely on my side of the road in a blind corner in the fog. Nice. Some people just shouldn't ride.

personally, I'm relieved that he is no longer call himself 'street Rossi'

Last edited:
This spicy drama was just what I needed on a Monday afternoon. I learned that "Yammie Noob" had an accident where he definitely cheated death. I also learned an aphorism from "Dan" that I like - "You can break the rules or be an *******, you can't do both"

Back
Top Bottom