amber alert | GTAMotorcycle.com

amber alert

I don't get it. Amber alert at 2am on the TV. Valid till 9am. If he had have driven non stop he would have reached the GTA around 10pm tonight.

I reckon he would have come to his senses around Wawa. There's a Tim Hortons just off the highway and a big bird.

I don't get it. Amber alert at 2am on the TV. Valid till 9am. If he had have driven non stop he would have reached the GTA around 10pm tonight.
The more people who know about it the better. Example.....guy has friends/family in the Toronto area and decides to abduct the child. He may not tell friends family he's done this but maybe his friends/family know he had plans to go somewhere....not explaining myself well but I think you get the idea. Police hoping someone might know of his/her intentions whether or not they are in the vicinity or not.

The more people who know about it the better. Example.....guy has friends/family in the Toronto area and decides to abduct the child. He may not tell friends family he's done this but maybe his friends/family know he had plans to go somewhere....not explaining myself well but I think you get the idea. Police hoping someone might know of his/her intentions whether or not they are in the vicinity or not.

Hate to speak for a brother but FMJ is gonna be stoked about this explanation. I wouldn't be surprised to see a response to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom