cheap local source for Kawasaki parts? | GTAMotorcycle.com

cheap local source for Kawasaki parts?

Cheap? LOL ... it will be all around the same price.

What's local to you? Anywhere in GTA? SnowCity and Burlington Cycle are both good with a quick pickup (assuming Kawi has the part in stock).

Depending on what part of the city you're in, Snow City or Ready Powersports ?

I would stay away from Ready .... they have some stupid ordering policies over the phone. Not worth the hassle, The two I gave above are easily the best options in my view.

I would stay away from Ready .... they have some stupid ordering policies over the phone. Not worth the hassle, The two I gave above are easily the best options in my view.

It is supper annoying !! I had a rush job trying to help a member go on a road trip or something last year. Needed a set of forks seals.....

had to drive there...order and pay in person.
Then drive back to pick up the seals.

I rebuilt the forks in 1/2 the time i spent driving around....

Every time I used to talk to them over the phone, I always felt that it is the way of them telling me to really go away and order my crap elsewhere (why don't they just say that is beyond me ... car people selling bikes and parts, so I would understand LOL). Which I do now, even though it's a bit more driving to pick up. I'll never order anything from them, unless I absolutely have to.

Not sure about pricing

But the customer service at sturgess is top notch

It is a little further away but i have ordered by phone and email and picked it up afterwards ( payment made at time of ordering)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure about pricing

But the customer service at sturgess is top notch

It is a little further away but i have ordered by phone and email and picked it up afterwards ( payment made at time of ordering)

+1 for Sturgess - old school dealer and top notch.

Thanks guys. I need a fairing, don't want to pay too much for shipping and if it comes cracked then deal with returns and all that...

Back
Top Bottom