Chatty driver; weird experience | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chatty driver; weird experience

My application for the Inreb understudy program was turned down twice. Now I have to brave the sneers of GTAM without proper training. Admittedly, this is a small tragedy but the tears are real.

Dry your eyes mate I'll be reviewing all applications post next Buddhist terror attack. Hands full atm dealing with shrapnel wounds in RR. If this makes no sense I envy you.

Ooh! So there is still a chance for me then????
#InrebRulez

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I get all my motorcycle info from complete strangers. Whenever in the need, I park the Buell at a Timmies or known fuel station for bikes. Folks think it's some kind of BMW until they hear it. Then the questions. Once I acknowledge the HD drivetrain, the knowledge flows.......my Dad had a knuckle or I have a Softail or countless stories related to motorcycling, old bikes and the people that rode them.

My Sportster doesn't even elicit a side glance. Not blacked out, or chopper or Chrome. Just a standard bike with stealth like qualities. I ride it often and only break out the Buell when in the mood for a chin wag.

I get all my motorcycle info from complete strangers. Whenever in the need, I park the Buell at a Timmies or known fuel station for bikes. Folks think it's some kind of BMW until they hear it. Then the questions. Once I acknowledge the HD drivetrain, the knowledge flows.......my Dad had a knuckle or I have a Softail or countless stories related to motorcycling, old bikes and the people that rode them.

My Sportster doesn't even elicit a side glance. Not blacked out, or chopper or Chrome. Just a standard bike with stealth like qualities. I ride it often and only break out the Buell when in the mood for a chin wag.
Liar. I can't be the only one who loves that blue on your sportster.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Liar. I can't be the only one who loves that blue on your sportster.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Photo shop lipstick on the old hog. In person, she doesn't get the looks. When it's washed by rain water and spotted, looks a little tired and abused like it's owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes when I'm in the cage I'm tempted to roll down the window and talk to a biker but if they're wearing a full face they probably wouldn't hear me and if they're not I'd probably insult them so I keep the window up.

your best chance for a slow dance in the 80s was waiting for the DJ to spin Purple Rain. Seriously, that song had a 100% success rate.

Meh... Chris De Burgh's "Lady in Red" had a better hit ratio in my experience, second only to Franky Goes to Hollywood's "The Power of Love".

Of course "Stairway to Heaven" was the de facto last dance song at EVERY high school dance... Do they still have high school dances.??

Last edited:
Meh... Chris De Burgh's "Lady in Red" had a better hit ratio in my experience, second only to Franky Goes to Hollywood's "The Power of Love".

Of course "Stairway to Heaven" was the de facto last dance song at EVERY high school dance... Do they still have high school dances.??

Why dance with someone when you can sit at the opposite side of the room and text them?

I've done the psycho cage thing. I followed a guy a km to burrito boys on a Tuesday night to inform him I had just about killed him. Totally unaware! The guy blindly lane-changes into me from stopped traffic (slowed down just in case). Luckily I was looking for him and managed an avoidance. Not all cadgers are out to get you!

Didn't work well when she was wearing blue ?

Stairway.....7 mins of close contact at 14 years old. Ah, those were the days

Didn't work well when she was wearing blue ?

Stairway.....7 mins 55 seconds of close contact at 14 years old. The scent of Aquanet permiating the gym. Ah, those were the days

Fixed it for ya

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom