RIP Chis Cornell | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RIP Chis Cornell

+1 Fat Elvis died of natural causes at home on or beside the toilet.

They know this because he left a log.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Is it bad that I feel no sympathy for celebrities that commit suicide, or o/d?
He made good music though.

You can't bring Bieber into this and pretend that brand of pop didn't exist in the 90's. Hanson Brothers comes to mind... the general genesis of boy bands...

Perhaps, but will anyone care when one of the Hanson boys dies? Are they even still making music?

Does anyone even remember who they were? Quick, name me one hit song....

It's a little bit bad, maybe. If you felt no sympathy for any random person committing suicide that's one thing but feeling no sympathy for a celebrity might be suggestive of a feeling of self loathing.

It's a little bit bad, maybe. If you felt no sympathy for any random person committing suicide that's one thing but feeling no sympathy for a celebrity might be suggestive of a feeling of self loathing.

Well I don't know how to feel about all this now...

[video=youtube;jxtPAugbf5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxtPAugbf5A[/video]

+100��

I am the highway is my favourite song from this album however gasoline is definitely at the top also, This was and still is imho one of the best albums in alternative rock to date

Last edited:
Shadow on the sun is another classic imo, think from a later album though

Perhaps, but will anyone care when one of the Hanson boys dies? Are they even still making music?

Mmmmbop

well since you asked, they just celebrated 30yrs in the business and were inducted into the Tulsa hall of fame (its where they are from) they had some song called MMbop.

I never listened to them but I do listen to radio about 10hrs a day, it was on the news.

I feel bad for Cornells family, I've seen firsthand how awful it is for those left behind, the 'victim' doesnt just take themselves out of society. It leaves a horrible mental state for the surviving friends and family.

Follow Joes advice folks, if there is anybody in your social circle that looks like they need help, do whet you can.

Ironically those wrestling with demons put out the best material.

Chris Cornell was very open about his battle. RIP. Great music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He took a good look around Fox Theatre (I've been there) and said "this is what I'm doing now? Ahhh **** it"...

I'm not a big music guy but Chris Cornell was the one person I wanted to see live one day. Sad.

RIP

Even more sad is the news that he was found hung in his hotel room; an apparent suicide.
I've said it before and I will say it again guys and gals: this life is too short, there is no shame whatsoever in seeking help, whether that be for addiction, depression or something else.

I used to work in a hotel. People would rent rooms just to off themselves.. now you know no why there are no opening windows in any hotels

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Chris Cornell was very open about his battle. RIP. Great music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what I recall. But nobody I spoke to said they heard that.
Rolling Stone says that his wife said it was a result of his medication.

Do me a favour........

, just crank up your speakers, higher, HIGHER.... and appreciate that Chris Cornell blessed us with his contribution to musical greatness....

[video=youtube;KDMvN45sjo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMvN45sjo4[/video]

Too heavy for you? another brilliant track....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QU1nvuxaMA

Back
Top Bottom