Any tips for a first timer for Fork of the credit? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any tips for a first timer for Fork of the credit?

First time I was up that way I got showered with rocks from an angry pickup driver cutting the corner going the other way. He was chasing a street rossi. No Porsches were harmed, not sure about the rider.

Was there an ugly underage naked girl ridding on the back of said Rossi's bike?

Nope, but that sounds like a story lol

..... Wait. Red neck joke?

Nope, but that sounds like a story lol

..... Wait. Red neck joke?

Ah you haven't been around long enough to know these stories lol... can't call them classics but they are gtam stories

Not sure I can find the thread

First time I was up that way I got showered with rocks from an angry pickup driver cutting the corner going the other way. He was chasing a street rossi. No Porsches were harmed, not sure about the rider.

I know it's not a contest but I got purposely run into the ditch by a pick up truck on one of the gravel side roads near the little hamlet/tourist mecca/motor sports complex of Belfountain. Or maybe he was on the phone.

Neck boil with a long gun?

Love it there!

Yeah dont waste your time there. Its only 1 km of forest road with about 3 cops hiding with radar guns. Dont know what the big deal is. The only redeeming quality was the ride there north on Mississauga rd but now even thats gone with a bunch of subdivisions going up and killing the country road experience. They still have that nice ice cream shop though.

Back
Top Bottom