Any tips for a first timer for Fork of the credit? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any tips for a first timer for Fork of the credit?

stevenleung0000

So I have been riding for 2.5 years now, and I want to give Fork of the credit a try.
However, 99% of my riding consists of cursing on highway, and boring local city commute only...I haven't tried anything too crazy. (No extreme leaning or dragging the knees)
Do you guys think I need more experience before heading there?
Any tips of what I should look out for?
I am especially concern about that downhill hairpin....

Bike is a ninja 300 btw

Last edited:
keep a safe pace, your not familiar with the road

When you see the hairpin slow way down.

Other than that enjoy

Don't speed, watch for cops. Make sure to stop for a coffee at Higher Ground and say hi to Macdoc.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Keep it slow and quiet.

Watch out for all the speed bumps, the cops, and angry residents who hate people blasting up and down their street.

Just the classic "Eyes up, look around the turn where you want to go, slow in, faster out"

:lmao::lmao:Oh, one last thing, don't blink or you'll miss it! ;) :lmao:

Subscribed. Not a first timer but it's been a long winter.

Full gas tank and empty stomach, there's some pastries waiting for you.

Coming westbound don't gun it out of pure relief as you exit the hairpin....the little right hander at the top might catch you off guard....used to be nasty with rather frequent water running across an otherwise dry road.

2 + years riding ? ...you are ready for a Pennsylvania run....:D whole nother world

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Pennsylvania_114.html

Last edited:
The hairpin is easy...
Slow down, and look ahead through the turn.

Watch out for all the speed bumps, the cops, and angry residents who hate people blasting up and down their street.

Went there about 3 weeks ago, it looks like they removed the speed bumps.

So I have been riding for 2.5 years now, and I want to give Fork of the credit a try.
However, 99% of my riding consists of cursing on highway, and boring local city commute only...I haven't tried anything too crazy. (No extreme leaning or dragging the knees)
Do you guys think I need more experience before heading there?
Any tips of what I should look out for?
I am especially concern about that downhill hairpin....

Bike is a ninja 300 btw

"Cursing on highway", sounds about right.

Just take it easy the first time around to know what to expect and be in the proper gear for the hairpin turn if you're going up.

Make sure you stop for coffee and post here about it, including a weather report.

Mint chocolate chip is the best ice cream flavour to get

Back
Top Bottom