Tattoo Shops in the West End | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tattoo Shops in the West End

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
So finally thinking about getting my first tattoo and not sure where to start. Don't want anything fancy, just a simple date for my son's bday in roman numerals...and then possibly a few small ones depending on how this one goes. Have a couple of ideas but would prefer to start small and see how I like it before I go further. In the end I'd like one for my kids, parents, already told the wife her name isn't getting tattooed on me.

Any suggestions? Recommended Shops? I'm in Mississauga?

So finally thinking about getting my first tattoo and not sure where to start. Don't want anything fancy, just a simple date for my son's bday in roman numerals...and then possibly a few small ones depending on how this one goes. Have a couple of ideas but would prefer to start small and see how I like it before I go further. In the end I'd like one for my kids, parents, already told the wife her name isn't getting tattooed on me.

These are in Toronto mind you;

I would suggest Bamboo Tattoo Studio, by Royal York and Queensway I beieve. Good work, but call ahead.

And Sal's Tattoo and Barber by Spadina and College, has a pretty great rep!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

WINNER!!!
tell her you only get Tattoo's of the people who created you and the ones you create...RESPECT MY FEELINGS!!!lol:lmao:

All my work (Full sleeves) was done at seven crowns tattoo on yonge st.
...stay away from Chronic Ink unless you like over paying for things

Cool thanks...any idea what kind of pricing this should be??? I'm pretty green in this topic..

Cool thanks...any idea what kind of pricing this should be??? I'm pretty green in this topic..
I'll get the name of the place a few coworkers used. Amazing portraits and the cleanest writing I've ever seen. Spacing and sizing is top notch.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

No Regrats

A tattoo isn't something you want to bargain hunt. You want to have no regrets, not ...
Were-the-Millers-No-Ragrets-Tattoo.jpg

For numerals in a b-day you will most likely be charged a min of 1hr at the artist's rate, even though your idea will take about 10min to do.

Should not cost more than $125-$150.
Some shops do charge by the 1/2 hour depending on shop, amd artist.

Adrenaline Tattoo on Queen is pretty good, art, and price wise for small tattoos as they do TONS of quick walk in type work

Last edited:
If I knew the places that my brother-in-law went, I could tell you which ones to avoid.

It might be best to find someone who already has a similar tattoo that you like and hunt down that artist.

Awesome thanks guys! Now I just need to select....grow some nuts...and I'm good to go! LoL

Don't want to ragret this decision...

Try Tora Tattoo in Waterloo.
You'll pay extra for Jamie (the owner), but he's a multiple international award winner and his skills are simply amazing.

Back
Top Bottom