Logo design, I will pay you | GTAMotorcycle.com

Logo design, I will pay you

SUZUKIII

I need a logo for my company. Nothing fancy just need someone who knows what they're doing. Pm me with your price.

You could try The Blondes -Branding & Design. They're in Kitchener but I'm sure they work online as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a logo for my company. Nothing fancy just need someone who knows what they're doing. Pm me with your price.

I'm a graphic artist by trade (25 years to date)... without any sort of details, nobody will be able to give you a price.
It would be like going to a home builder and saying, what's your price on a house? Well, it depends on square footage, rooms, quality of materials etc etc...

I'd be able to come up with something for you with some more details. PM me if you're interested and have details (number of colours, how many revisions you expect, if you have an idea you want me to build on etc).

I'm a graphic artist by trade (25 years to date)... without any sort of details, nobody will be able to give you a price.
It would be like going to a home builder and saying, what's your price on a house? Well, it depends on square footage, rooms, quality of materials etc etc...

I'd be able to come up with something for you with some more details. PM me if you're interested and have details (number of colours, how many revisions you expect, if you have an idea you want me to build on etc).
Pm sent

I used Reactor Art + Design. Great experience, well thought out logo, many complements, no complaints on price (if anything, I think they charged too little for what they did).

Or if you want to enrage people trying to make a living, theres always fiver, but you get what you pay for.

I'm no artist, but I've helped at an event where we buy a new logo for the event every yr. We have been billed as much as 2k and as little as $1,200.

What i've learned ( and is apparently common knowledge ....) if you want to use your logo for company clothing ect. every time you add a color you add a cost. And sometimes really small detail doesn't reproduce well in all media, simpler is often better. Different file types may be required for screen printing, embroidery and print. If your artist can /will provide all the files, get them when you buy the art. Its a PITA and silly expensive to get things vectored after, if you dont know how this stuff works.

I use Fiver.com. For $5 you can get a simple design, I typically send out 5 x $5 contracts with the same specs -- I get 5 artist's interpretations of my spec and I choose the best -- total spend $25 and you get things in 24 hrs.

If you need additional work, it's really cheap too.

Back
Top Bottom