Selling your house by yourself | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Selling your house by yourself

If sites like Zillow were allowed to exist like they do in the US, the educated buyer would rely much less on the moron realtor and seek out a good realtor who can negotiate rather than spew their own special brand of knowledge of the market.

I'm not against realtors entirely, but 90% of them are BS artists looking to make a quick buck. However, the remaining 10% are worth every penny and then some.

If sites like Zillow were allowed to exist like they do in the US, the educated buyer would rely much less on the moron realtor and seek out a good realtor who can negotiate rather than spew their own special brand of knowledge of the market.

I'm not against realtors entirely, but 90% of them are BS artists looking to make a quick buck. However, the remaining 10% are worth every penny and then some.

whats to negotiate? they talk awesome bartering skills, but the ask is 1million, we are accepting offers @ 7pm, how much negotiating goes into 'you present third, bring a 20k cert check and the pitch is now 1.25 million' , yeah lots of bartering on that deal....

whats to negotiate? they talk awesome bartering skills, but the ask is 1million, we are accepting offers @ 7pm, how much negotiating goes into 'you present third, bring a 20k cert check and the pitch is now 1.25 million' , yeah lots of bartering on that deal....
Aren't you an agent? LOL

Ah yes, I forgot the market only moves in 1 direction.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom