Aftermarket Fairings | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aftermarket Fairings

liebes29

Hello All,

I've looked pretty much everywhere, and I'm looking to you for help.

I had a spill 2 year ago that wreck my right side fairing, wind screen, and brake lever. I'm looking for replacement fairing, but the lowest cost I can find, with shipping, is close to $600. This seems a little ridiculous! I can buy my entire bike off kijiji in good condition for around $3000, why would just the plastic cover cost so much?

Anyways, do anyone know if there is a cheaper place/way to get replacement fairings? I don't actually need a full set, just the front right side fairing, front, and windshield, but I think I'd like to change the color from the stock red and black, and was looking to switch it do full black.

I'd ideally like to spend no more than $300.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 6P using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

You didn't mention what bike it is. The cost of new parts isn't going to be related to the resale value of your bike; more to do with production, marketing and profit margins.
For $300 you're looking at finding used parts on kijiji or a wrecking yard. Or some diy body repair. Maybe you could vinyl wrap the bike to change the colour while you're at it.
You try something like aliexpress.com as well. Shipping is often cheap or free but very slow. Quality can be very good ... or not

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Bodywork is expensive. Just the way it is.
Many bikes are total loss by insurance companies after accidents based solely on the cost to replace body panels.

Look on kijiji and ebay for used parts.

That's about as cheap as you can go unless you get lucky and find something used on eBay. Next best stuff is the aftermarket product from China that one can find on AliExpress.

This!...

They don't care if the engine hasn't had a scratch, shocks are ok, frame is not bent....but if the cosmetics go...it's a total loss!

Back
Top Bottom