Buy Alan Wake 90% off - limited time only | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buy Alan Wake 90% off - limited time only

Kinda funny that the reason for this is that the music rights have expired. Once the sale is over, the game is pretty much off the market

I played this on 360 years ago and has been in my Steam Wishlist for a while (just so I get notified of sales, and can decide then). Also never played the DLC or American Nightmare, so for under $5, so now definitely is the time.

Kinda funny that the reason for this is that the music rights have expired. Once the sale is over, the game is pretty much off the market

I just beat the game. What an awesome story...would've made a good horror flick. Best part was the soundtrack...I had never heard of Poets of the Fall until now, but now I am a fan

I just beat the game. What an awesome story...would've made a good horror flick. Best part was the soundtrack...I had never heard of Poets of the Fall until now, but now I am a fan
Remedy also made Quantum Break with an updated version of their "storytelling engine". Similar gameplay with a different story. Also worth playing imho.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom