Getting a hold of Joe Rocket Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Getting a hold of Joe Rocket Canada

CB900F2

Have been trying to get a hold of JR Canada's customer service for the past three weeks and no luck.. Called their cs line and no one ever answers the phone , left VM and no call back , Sent in a request via their email us page, no reply ..

Has any one ever been able to get a hold of them? And do they have a direct email address ?

Thanks

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

joerocket.ca is still online, domain name server from GoDaddy,

reverse Ip lookup -> 72.10.49.112
host 72.10.49.112 -> parkersynergies.com
reverse IP lookup of parkersynergies.com -> mediatemple 72.10.48.0/21 or 72.10.48.0-72.10.55.255, California
https://www.whois.com/whois/72.10.49.112

You could try contacting their tech contact info:
4775ddad24773cfa5819889a99061fba6ff25c92.png
@mediatemple.net or
37e6d646e1fa7f7a37d58f57fa5ec50a9031a0a7.png
@mediatemple.net

Not quite related to customer service but another path to try, joerocket.com is completely different and is a pretty bare bones site.

Last edited:
I dealt with them last year on a pair of shoes, it was dealt with quickly. I contacted them by email through the website. The guy I dealt with was Scott, his email is scott@joerocket.ca if he's still there

Is this the office in Windsor? I'll swing by tomorrow and see if they actually still exist.

A couple years ago they were really quick to fix a small problem with my jacket. When I sent them pics through Facebook to show them how well my jacket stood up in a crash, they sent me a free T-shirt.

I have a feeling that they are a small operation, and could be very well understaffed right now because of vacations, or people off sick. I would keep trying, and reach out on social media too.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The whole JR Canada / JR US thing is unnecessarily weird. How did they both lose a fight for rights to the name

You could try contacting their tech contact info:
4775ddad24773cfa5819889a99061fba6ff25c92.png
@mediatemple.net or
37e6d646e1fa7f7a37d58f57fa5ec50a9031a0a7.png
@mediatemple.net

Not quite related to customer service but another path to try, joerocket.com is completely different and is a pretty bare bones site.

Not sure that an IT guy in a corner cubicle somewhere (possibly overseas) is going to be a great avenue to pursue a frontline customer service issue. ;)

OP, Have you tried contacting them via social media (Facebook or Twitter?) alternately? It's been my experience that a lot of retailers have very active social media teams in an effort to avoid their name getting dragged through the mud online, and they typically make things happen faster than (sadly) contacting them the more traditional ways.

Not sure that an IT guy in a corner cubicle somewhere (possibly overseas) is going to be a great avenue to pursue a frontline customer service issue. ;)

OP, Have you tried contacting them via social media (Facebook or Twitter?) alternately? It's been my experience that a lot of retailers have very active social media teams in an effort to avoid their name getting dragged through the mud online, and they typically make things happen faster than (sadly) contacting them the more traditional ways.
Not yet.. this is my next step

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom