Min wage increase | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Min wage increase

So you finally admit there's a problem. Was that so hard? Not looking to you for a solution tho, so longs you're not pouring coffee alls well but wouldn't you rather be richer? Maybe try harder.
What if they raised the wage for a coffee clerk (not a barista) to be the equivalent of that of say, a tin knocker? Is that fair? They gotta earn a living, amirite? Why work hard? Why learn a trade? Why go to school? You deserve to make a decent wage without doing anything to merit it!
Also, let's say now everyone is pouring coffee. And now there is a shortage of, let's say, tinknockers. So now companies wanna pay the tinknockers 3x their normal wage...they should refuse, right? Because they can do the work for less. Because they SHOULD do the work for less. (Im being sarcastic)

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

So you finally admit there's a problem. Was that so hard? Not looking to you for a solution tho, so longs you're not pouring coffee alls well but wouldn't you rather be richer? Maybe try harder.

Whats that? I can't hear you over your sense of entitlement. Did you work your 40 last week?

NOT. FAIR.

@Joe Bass I'm not really making a case for increased minimum wage. Intuitively it just seems like another half baked tweak that'll do more harm than good in the long run and it's motivation for proposal is suspect besides. I'm making a case for natural v manipulated market forces and survival of the fittest. I bet somebody would run your tow motor @$9/hr.;)

Whats that? I can't hear you over your sense of entitlement. Did you work your 40 last week?

NOT. FAIR.

Last weekend I worked 20hrs @ double bubble. This weekend too. I'm not worth it. Or worthy.

First of all there's a difference between a couple million and 50 million. I understand the higher responsibility but what exactly is the liability? Do ceo's have to cough up monies lost? Do they go to jail? Do they go to mismanagement camp? What?

All of the above, plus they are personally liable and cannot hide behind the corporate veil for things like environmental disasters and employee wages. D&O Insurance will only go so far.

All of the above, plus they are personally liable and cannot hide behind the corporate veil for things like environmental disasters and employee wages. D&O Insurance will only go so far.

Exxon Valdez ceo was liable? Or was it the skipper gilligan? Let's stay real. The amount of paper work I sign to absolve my bosses (but not my foreman, he's under the gun mostly) of responsibility and liability is stackable.

Exxon Valdez ceo was liable? Or was it the skipper gilligan? Let's stay real. The amount of paper work I sign to absolve my bosses (but not my foreman, he's under the gun mostly) of responsibility and liability is stackable.

I have very expensive lawyers and as a director you can't hide behind the corporate veil and skirt those 2 liabilities I've noted, other items yes, but not those 2. And if your D&O insurance doesn't cover you you're screwed.

I have very expensive lawyers and as a director you can't hide behind the corporate veil and skirt those 2 liabilities I've noted, other items yes, but not those 2. And if your D&O insurance doesn't cover you you're screwed.

OK then. 50 million per annum +bonus it is.

Do I get to work 60 hours per week? Cuz that would give me a lot more free time than I have now......so where do I sign?

You have no idea how much work it is being me. It's almost 24/7.

You think Donald didn't risk anything?
You liberals know how much times he failed running a business. That's the amount of times he risked his savings

Incorporation. Look it up. The only thing Trump risked was employee's owed earnings, severance, and pension. I'm beginning to think you genuinely do base your thought process on alt right sound bites.

I see you don't understand the significance of the issue. So let me reiterate, one of many reasons why a CEO is paid millions is that they take on exponentially higher responsibility and liability in the position they hold.

ohhh...like the British Airways CEO just did with a global screw up? Except he didn't.

Incorporation. Look it up. The only thing Trump risked was employee's owed earnings, severance, and pension. I'm beginning to think you genuinely do base your thought process on alt right sound bites.

Do you know how many businesses Trump had, how many failed, and how much money he has lost? Look it up. People love to think that Trump was given a million dollar loan, and turned that into a multi billion dollar empire overnight from sitting on his ***, no risk involved.

Back
Top Bottom