Looking for ADVANCED RIDERS ONLY - Sunday 14 May - Niagara twisties, future rides too | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for ADVANCED RIDERS ONLY - Sunday 14 May - Niagara twisties, future rides too

theassassin

Sunday 14th May - Advanced riders only - No newbs, 300's or cruiser bikes - Leaving Esso station at Barton and Centennial in Hamilton (10 minutes from QEW Burlington Skyway) at 130pm. Twisty roads all the way to Niagara Falls. Pace is a "spirited" and sporting that'll blow out the cob webs. We'll arrive in the Falls around 330pm then we might head back along a similar route or you can return on the QEW any time, or we could go out to Port Colborne along the Lake Erie shore line back through Caledonia then to 403 through Hamilton about 6pm. I've been along this route a few times this year and the roads are in very good shape. Minimum bike for this ride is a 600 and that's only if you're spanking it. I'd also like to get in touch with other advanced riders for future rides. I generally only text nowadays, too many trolls in internet land.

Only post if you're planning on coming.

I'll be leaving Scarborough around 1030am if you want to ride the 407 with me.

Ride is weather permitting - not raining.

I'm down for a annual 'Assasin Ride'. I'll meet you @Hamilton stop. Been on 3 previous AR's so I know what's up. 1:30pm

I'm down for a annual 'Assasin Ride'. I'll meet you @Hamilton stop. Been on 3 previous AR's so I know what's up. 1:30pm

Hi! It'll be good to see you!
Email your number to me so we can text.

I've heard stories what riding with you is like, would love to see gopro footage if any of the rides have been filmed.

All exaggerations...I'msure

If it's the guy I'm thinking of he made a pretty good show of flying over the train tracks at Campbellville. If not, he should fly over the train tracks at Campellville.

If it's the guy I'm thinking of he made a pretty good show of flying over the train tracks at Campbellville. If not, he should fly over the train tracks at Campellville.
Maybe time to do an assassin ride and see if hes slackin.LOL

Twas a sight to behold. But now that the Ice House is closed, what purpose would such show stopping shenanigans serve? The spandex speedsters at the corner would hardly lift their noses for anything less than a full carbon chassis. Maybe signal arrival with obnoxious warning device?

Maybe time to do an assassin ride and see if hes slackin.LOL

You're welcome to come out and see. Just be able to hold a good pace.

Twas a sight to behold. But now that the Ice House is closed, what purpose would such show stopping shenanigans serve? The spandex speedsters at the corner would hardly lift their noses for anything less than a full carbon chassis. Maybe signal arrival with obnoxious warning device?
Signal, I could, using my most obnoxious voice, a yell.

You're welcome to come out and see. Just be able to hold a good pace.
Holding the pace meh...least of my worries holding my license...well therein lies the problem.

Btw BRI GUY you know me well have ridden with you umpteen times. Maybe this will help? Lol

I am your #1 fan... well used to be. Note the username change sick of banditizing biatches

Last edited:
WOW! It's great to hear from you, ya nut! Brings back some great memories! Hope you've been well! You still riding or.....? Hope to see you around sometime! love ya! miss ya!

WOW! It's great to hear from you, ya nut! Brings back some great memories! Hope you've been well! You still riding or.....? Hope to see you around sometime! love ya! miss ya!
YA bud same.. still riding ya but toned down a bit lately. I will come out for sure this year for a few rips.
Btw ticker ticking ok I hope

....forget my GSXR, it's my slow bike now. If you thought that thing was fast, wait till you get out with me on my new bike! I can guarantee you'll laugh your ***** off! It'll be great to see you! Call Warp Tiger! We'lll need his help too!

Back
Top Bottom