Shopping for a 17 Phantom | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shopping for a 17 Phantom

I almost spit out my coffee laughing when I read that bit. Check Lightcycle's signature link. Pretty sure his "worldview" is quite well-rounded.

I don't think Flywheels comment is what you think it is. But I'm not 100% sure. I hope Flywheel clears this up. I hate seeing miscommunication on the internet. It seems to rear it's ugly head from time to time.

Well, not being afraid to go into a dealership and talk somebody, I found myself at Sturgess on Saturday. Put a deposit on a bike in a box, once the pricing for my accessories is hashed out, Ray is going to give me a call to do the credit app over the phone. Then he can get the ball rolling on having my phantom brought in from the warehouse to be assembled and ready for her maiden voyage. Hmm, I never had me a virgin before, can't wait :toothy7:

Congrats, JTR. Almost picked up a Shadow RS myself, but the deal fell through. That 745cc motor is pretty much bulletproof. Hondas have the best warranty in the business too. Don't quote me 100% but I think they even cover spilled beverages.

I might pick up the warranty, they practically just have a tail light warranty unless you buy the extension.

Back
Top Bottom