Quail Motorcycle Gathering - May 6 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quail Motorcycle Gathering - May 6 2017

I cannot believe there's not more love for this thread! Amazing bikes! I guess to get any attention around here you have to talk about Politics.

I've looked at the magazine reports and a couple on line video clips of the event for a couple years. The price of admission is pretty rich to walk a lawn, but if I was ever in the area, on the right day, I'd have to cough up for this event.
Stuff that exists on the fringe of museums.

Britten was the feature bike at Barber festival two yrs ago, they had all the production in existence , running and racing them pretty hard given they are worth about a half a million bucks each?

I can't go to things like that. Too many bikes I just want to jump on and ride away.

For my taste those bikes are all way too nice. Not that I've ever gone to the Quail, or any premium show, I find the parking lot usually has some very interesting and desirable bikes. The Paris vintage meet comes to mind. If they rode it there they could probably ride it home. That's a huge plus in my book. But ya, those Quail show bikes look delish. PS, with all the custom bike hijinx going on I'm surprised nobody's ever built a Britten replica using jap v twin.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom