Motorcycle AutoWreckers/Graveyards | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle AutoWreckers/Graveyards

YamahaFZR

Hi I'm new to the forums!

I have a older motorcycle that I've been working and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with auto-wreckers carrying motorcycles. I've found a few on Google maps but it seems there all smaller businesses with low variety. In the past I've found auto wreckers to be quite useful for sourcing cheap parts if you know a little bit about what your doing, so i thought id ask.

Also not really sure if I'm in the correct kind of forum since i saw no sections on parts/maintenance....

Try Ontario Cycle Salvage, Kingston Rd east of Warden. I heard that they were closing, but not sure when that is happening.

You'd be looking for the technical section.

I've been successful a few times, namely at

Peterborough Cycle Salvage
Oshawa Cycle
Woody's Cycles (by Perth)

The small businesses are all you're going to get. Frankly we're lucky to even have those

Thanks for the suggestions @meme and @Face I've tried Cycle Salvage before but haven’t heard of Oshawa Cycle or Woody's Cycles before.

The bike is a 1990 Yamaha FZR nothing special but its mine and id like to fix it up a bit.

Last edited:
Zdeno's Cycle in Kitchener.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I keep forgetting the name of the place, & not even sure if it's still around......iirc Airport and Hwy 9??

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom