Any GTAM'ers own an eclectic vehicle? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an eclectic vehicle?

inreb

Site Supporter
Shirley there must be some interesting cars among the gtam brethren. Anybody drive something useless they haven't bragged about yet? In hopes of joining that grouping I'm keeping a keen eye on the new electric Isetta Messerschmitt being developed by the Swiss. The originals were current, I believe, after Hitlers reign of terror so it would probably be ok ish to drive one around in Canada once assimilation is complete. So, who's got a cool car?

Neighbor has a Lincoln with suicide doors, and don't call me Shirley.

Closest I got to owning an eclectic vehicle was a Studebaker Avanti being sold by someone I knew a bunch of years back. It was running well and he offered it to me at a good price, but I couldn't justify having a purely toy vehicle taking up space in the garage.

I knew a guy around my neighbourhood who was famous for two things, essentially. He drove an Avanti and his name was(now deceased) Bob Grub. Everybody called him "Grubby" and for the longest time I didn't know why. This was in the 1970'-1980's. There's a third thing he was kinda known for as well but something we didn't dwell on too much. You could tell his wife used to be hot.

I knew a guy who had a Fiat Topolino that had a Buick V6 & transmission shoehorned into it. Anywhere else that motor would be very pedestrian, but in that tiny car it moved pretty quick.

There's another guy that I don't know but see on the QEW every now and then. It's a 350Z that has a lightbar on top and Ben-Hur wheel spikes. Haven't seen him in a bit, maybe the cops finally caught up with them

What was that weird little Oldmosbile? Toronado or something. I knew someone that moved from Vancouver and brought it with him. It was a nice little car.

Back
Top Bottom