Century Initiative in Canada. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Century Initiative in Canada.

Guessing mmmnaked works in real estate. The industry that benefits most from tens of millions of people trying to cram into a limited space. Well guess what bro, eventually wall st 2008, is coming to bay street. And that a is fast approaching, so you better tuck some of those shillings under a mattress somewhere. Housing credit is not sustainable with whats happening to the market in the horseshoe right now. I'd wager that no new GTA mortgage will ever have a zero balance, without a much larger one being issued in it's place on the same property. And that's a problem, a big one. Banks are already issuing mortgages people can't afford, and that's easy to see. Just looked at realtor.ca, the cheapest detached freehold in Toronto is $500k, which means $50k down and the mortgage at Tangerine's current 5 year fixed rate works out to a $2050 monthly payment assuming a 25yr ammortization. To be considered affordable, housing costs should account for no more than a third of NET income, which puts the required gross into 6 figures just for the mortgage alone. Exactly how many 6 figure jobs do you think there are in metro Toronto? Better yet, how may of those jobs are left after you account for commuters? Easy answer, not enough. Oh and btw, the op topic made no mention of importing highly educated proffessionals from places like Dubai. It's about bringing enough 3rd world refugees to overthrow install a pro islam government and institute sharia law. But hey atleast then we can fix the childcare issue by having the mothers where they fucing belong, there is a reason they have dairy producing tits and we don't.

Can someone explain the scam to me for real estate.
How are these ppl affording this stuff? I know there is some scam showing income and getting mortgages.
How does the scam work?

btw there was talk about one of Canada's largest home lenders is in trouble they only have $150 million in reserve and billions out the door. They just changed their CEO.
It was concerning because of the cash flow and this large company is on rocky road.

Thread on immigration goes sideways into a beta male victim thread, classic GTAM!
It's a thread about mass immigration as a means of supporting an aging population. It takes these above turns, because it questions why aren't citizens having children? Well the quick answer is that we can't afford children.

If you think only realtors benefit from this market, I've got a bridge to sell you. A crash would destroy our economy, there are so many industries and jobs tied to the housing market that it'd be a tough one to recover from. Im aware of how unaffordable it is, we only have ourselves to blame. The lenders are simply giving us what we're asking for.

There are a TON of six figure jobs in Toronto, not to mention couples with dual incomes. Obviously people CAN afford it, because this stuff sells. I don't doubt that many of these folks are stretching it either, but that's their gamble on a speculation. Such goes the market.

I call BS on that. Just because they post those jobs does not mean it's real. It's some kinda behind the scenes deal with the government and taxes.
I used to work for a large recruiting firm and I asked a question if x jobs are real because the skills they are listing does not exists in 1 person.
I was told I was right, it's a shell game with tax breaks on the back end. The companies just had to show they tried to and offered new jobs but sadly nobody could fill the position.

And if we are SO educated here, then why are those jobs vacant? Are we saying that our schools are not preparing or offering courses to meet real world demands of high paying jobs? You mean the degree in gender studies lesbian dance is not recognized? WTH!!!

It's a thread about mass immigration as a means of supporting an aging population. It takes these above turns, because it questions why aren't citizens having children? Well the quick answer is that we can't afford children.

And it is also not encouraged.
There are sects of the population that tell women they can be pet parents and get a dog...wait until they are 40 to have A kid because they quickly learn about the odds of having 1 healthy kid much less 2 or 3.

We have people that are all about ME therefore how would you expect them to care for another person.
No doubt we have made a mess and worse ALLOWED this mess to be made.
I don't blame immigrants, they are just seeking a better life for them and theirs, just as our fore parents did and we would if in their position.

How can you afford kids when the cost for housing and taxation is retarded? The family courts makes slaves out of men and women and their children but ppl are too dumb to see that. Some of these other cultures we are importing will put 10 people in a 2 bedroom apartment, we prefer not to live like that. Are our standards too high or unreasonable to live like that?

More of the quick answer is the overall attack on the normal family unit, the race by the government and education systems to change everybody's gender, and the hyper aggressive LGBTQ indoctrination crowd which can't actually procreate on their own.

I'll put on a pair of blue jeans for ya today.

Feel better?

Since you asked.
I will feel better when you gather another group of blue jeans wearing women and you protest the courts for equal application of the law for men.
Here is an easy one you can start with. When women lie about rape, domestic abuse, child abuse, and it is proven they lied in a court (and by police before getting to court) then they need to be held accountable and face JAIL and harsh fines. Let's start with 1 year mandatory jail (real jail, not house arrest) when a woman lies about rape, domestic abuse, and or accusing men/fathers of sexually abusing their own children. I am very certain that will "fix" a lot of problems and save you the tax payer money also.

I will buy the markers and poster boards to make your signs.
I think Inreb and MMMMnaked will provide bottled water.
The weather is nice...When can you start?

#srftaaa

Last edited:
More of the quick answer is the overall attack on the normal family unit, the race by the government and education systems to change everybody's gender, and the hyper aggressive LGBTQ indoctrination crowd which can't actually procreate on their own.

Dude, I hope you realize you cannot "catch the gay."

Actually allowing "them" to have kids through surrogates/IVF helps the situation, unless it does not fit YOUR sky fairy agenda.

Last edited:

They can...sperm banks and adoption.

Since you asked.
I will feel better when you gather another group of blue jeans wearing women and you protest the courts for equal application of the law for men.
Here is an easy one you can start with. When women lie about rape, domestic abuse, child abuse, and it is proven they lied in a court (and by police before getting to court) then they need to be held accountable and face JAIL and harsh fines. Let's start with 1 year mandatory jail (real jail, not house arrest) when a woman lies about rape, domestic abuse, and or accusing men/fathers of sexually abusing their own children. I am very certain that will "fix" a lot of problems and save you the tax payer money also.

I will buy the markers and poster boards to make your signs.
I think Inreb and MMMMnaked will provide bottled water.
The weather is nice...When can you start?

#srftaaa

No problem with that BUT:

-Just because a guy was not convicted does not mean the woman is lying, it just means that there was not enough evidence (beyond a reasonable doubt) that he was guilty/or there was a technicality that rules out evidence (also could have just meant he had a very good lawyer and lots of money). Most of the beta male evidence I have seen posted bases the problem on the low conviction rate, again does not mean she lied.
-Beyond a reasonable doubt would also have to apply for her. You need proof she lied, not just that he got off in court because of he said she said.
-Proof of perjury would help.

Since you can't catch the "ghey" they will force you into it:

BY: BEN SHAPIRO
APRIL 13, 2017

On Sunday, The New York Times ran a piece by Jack Turban, a research fellow at the Yale School of Medicine. Turban says that doctors should begin applying puberty blockers to children who identify as transgender as early as possible. That's because, according to him, "it has become clear that if we support these children in their transgender identities instead of trying to change them, they thrive instead of struggling with anxiety and depression."

Turban uses as his example one 14-year-old girl named Hannah who was born a boy named Jonah. Turban glows: "Hannah is using a puberty-blocking implant and getting ready to embark on the path of developing a female body by starting estrogen. Ten years ago most doctors would have called this malpractice. New data has now made it the protocol for thousands of American children."

Ten years ago, doctors weren't embracing politically correct insanity as medicine.

Turban, you see, claims that by transforming children's bodies younger, we will help them avoid societal stigma, and that it's that stigma that's responsible for the shockingly high rates of suicide and depression associated with gender dysphoria. But there's no hard data to support that notion. A study from professors at the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, for example, found that 46 percent of transgender men and 42 percent of transgender women in the study had attempted suicide.

Is this due to discrimination? The study does show high levels of discrimination against transgender people. But it also shows that the suicide rate among transgender women who say people identify them as transgender regularly is 45 percent. How about those who are able to pass for the gender to which they claim membership? Their suicide rate is still 40 percent . How about the suicide rate among those transgender individuals who have had hormone treatment? It's 45 percent. Surgery doesn't militate against suicide either.

But Turban has an agenda. And so, he cites one study of 63 transgender children, which found that if they were allowed to "socially transition" -- if people treated them as their preferred sex -- then they had indistinguishable levels of anxiety and depression from that of their peers. But this study concerns children, who have not yet experienced the rigors of sex drive and sexual dynamics; it also ignores the small sample size and the fact that a reported 8 in 10 children who experience gender confusion grow out of it. But Turban's fine with maintaining gender confusion for those 8 children out of 10 in order to preserve Hannah's peace of mind -- even if Hannah might have grown out of her symptoms herself, thereby lowering risk of suicide over time.

This is science with an agenda.

Adults should be free to make decisions about their sexuality and their bodies. But children should not be subjected to the whims of politically driven adults when it comes to massive bodily mutilation that impairs function for a lifetime -- all before the child has experienced puberty.

And society should not be obligated to obey the gender theory nonsense of the radical left, which seeks to confuse as many children as possible in the name of an anti-biological program in service to a political agenda.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15360/...campaign=lead#

Pfffft. Parental Consent? Who cares!:

Australian Schools Tell Parents: We’ll Help Your Kids Swap Gender Without Your Consent
Home World

By Kieran Corcoran | 5:38 am, May 10, 2017

Almost 300 Australian schools have signed up to a policy saying they will consider helping children switch genders even if their parents object.

The group of institutions in the state of Victoria, some of which educate children as young as six, have all signed up to a lengthy “Safer Schools” policy on handling gender identity in schools.

It includes a section which notes that they do not consider parental consent to be a necessary ingredient if children want to transition.

It does not specify at what age this could be appropriate.

The document goes on to suggest possible actions to take, including changing their gender in school records, altering their pronouns in the classroom, altering their uniforms and moving them to different groups in sports teams and on school camps to suit their preferred identity.

At least 290 schools have signed up to the document, more than 95 of which are primary schools educating the country’s youngest school-goers.

In recent years Victoria has established itself as a hotbed of gender politics in schools.

Heat Street has previously reported on a state-funded booklet, “OMG I’m Trans”, handed out to schoolchildren to encourage them to have transition surgery.

The booklet explains that gender is “a little piece of paper” and entirely arbitrary, then walks them through the availability of hormone therapy and surgery.

Victorian authorities have even extended their teaching of gender politics into pre-school.

As Heat Street reported six weeks ago, Victoria is rolling out a training program for pre-school teachers aimed at rooting out sexist behavior in kids as young as four.

The multi-million-dollar project aims to equip teachers with “anti-bias approaches” to stop kids who “enact sexist values, beliefs and attitudes” in class, alongside making sure they can read and count.

It may be time for the good folks to start wearing masks and forming vigilante committees.

I'm not feeling paranoid, I'm feeling a lot nauseous:

April 10, 2017
By Ed Straker

Medicine continues to advance! That may explain why Yale Medical School is teaching doctors in training to give hormones and puberty blockers to kids who claim they are "transgendered".

Hannah is a 14-year-old girl, clad in leggings and an oversize T-shirt, with long brown hair that she curls around a finger. She was also born a boy.

Hannah is using a puberty-blocking implant and getting ready to embark on the path of developing a female body by starting estrogen. Ten years ago most doctors would have called this malpractice. New data has now made it the protocol for thousands of American children.

Being transgender doesn’t affect Hannah much. She is a straight-A student and auditioning for her school’s production of “Annie.” She’s both embarrassed and excited to talk about the two boys who asked her out this year.

“I turned to him and said, ‘You know I’m transgender, right?’” she tells me. “He said that he knows I’m transgender and that he also knows I’m pretty and sweet.”

Wait... so the boy is gay? Or is the boy really a girl? I need subtitles for this relationship!

Taking her red cheeks as a sign to change the subject, we switch back to medicine. I feel around her bicep, where a hard rod just beneath her skin releases a drug that turns off the brain cells that would otherwise kick off puberty.

Does this being done to a child disturb anyone else but me?

The implant has been in place for two years, preventing the process that would have deepened her voice and given her an Adam’s apple. She has been happy with the blocker, but is ready to move on.

At 10, after a yearlong psychological evaluation, she underwent a nonmedical “social transition.” This meant changing her name from Jonah to Hannah, wearing girls’ clothes and using female pronouns. She went from the frustrated boy wearing a yarmulke to the bubbly child wearing a dress and joining the girls’ bunk at summer camp.

I wonder how the girls at her summer's camp felt seeing a "girl" with a penis in their showers?

Now Yale has a gender clinic that provides puberty blockers and hormones. Lectures on the treatment of transgender youth are part of the mandatory medical school curriculum.

Isn't it wonderful how the medical profession is now making it possible for kids as young as ten years old, or perhaps even younger, to take all these drugs to become a different gender?

What a relief that science and medicine has finally caught up with the reality that boys who think they are girls really are girls! But the work is far from over. How are doctors going to help boys who think they are girls become pregnant? How will doctors help girls who think they are boys impregnate girls? When will vagina transplants become available? Will they be able to grow them in a test tube like hamburger and implant them in transgendered kids? As you can see, science has even more work for doctors for decades to come!

To be serious, just for one paragraph: what the medical profession is doing to young kids who are seduced by societal propaganda or left-wing parents is monstrous. They are way too young to consent to this kind of defacing of their own bodies. Now that the medical profession has been politicized to the "transgendered," expect a lot more unhappy lives and teenage suicides.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz4dqavuOWU
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

funny how no one talks about making it easier for the locals to have more children or put programs in place to help the locals have more kids e.g. cheaper daycare etc...
we will spend billions importing ppl but not millions on the ones we have:confused:

Because the idea is that if you import the correct ones early, they have long term potential to pay for themselves and some more so it should be win/win. Governments dread spending money on aging/sick population with zero hope to recover these costs.

Anyway, in theory ... right?

No problem with that BUT:

-Just because a guy was not convicted does not mean the woman is lying, it just means that there was not enough evidence (beyond a reasonable doubt) that he was guilty/or there was a technicality that rules out evidence (also could have just meant he had a very good lawyer and lots of money). Most of the beta male evidence I have seen posted bases the problem on the low conviction rate, again does not mean she lied.
-Beyond a reasonable doubt would also have to apply for her. You need proof she lied, not just that he got off in court because of he said she said.
-Proof of perjury would help.

Did you not see me write the word proven or proof she lied in my post?

I spoke to a cop and he told me this girl lied 3 times about different guys raping her. He was holding video evidence that she lied about the new guy.
They put the guy through the court system only to drop the case. That cop wanted to arrest her but his boss said no, we don't want to look like we are keeping women from coming forward.

So, law enforcement ignored the law, got used, guy got run through the system...and she moves on to the next guy.
uhm...

Snobike Mike, man just go with your natural feelings and stop fighting them. The science says homophobia is due to repressing your own homosexual feelings...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/gay-and-lesbian-well-being/201307/are-homophobes-really-gay

It is OK though, it is not your fault. Everyone knows that those liberal snowflakes put stuff into the water and into vaccines to make everyone gay to suit their twisted evil godless agenda. The aluminium foil hats can't stop that. It is why immigration is so important, bringing in people who have not been drinking the local water or have had local vaccinations!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom