New here just saying hello | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New here just saying hello

Congrats on the bike.. Bet your pretty stoked about getting some riding time in. Enjoy and ride safe

Congrats and welcome. Hopefully the insurance works out for you.

Figured I'd just give a quick little snippet of how quickly I got into riding and the luck I've encountered.

May 6th - Got M1, starting calling around for M2 training schools.
May 8th - Get call saying a spot is available for Learning Curves in Hamilton. (Perfect! I'm 10 minutes away!)
May 13-14th - Complete Learning Curves M2 Course.
May 20th - Check out a Honda Shadow Aero 750cc and leave Deposit.
May 23rd - Pick up Bike and bring it home
May 24th - Bring it into shop for safety any repairs it needs.
May 25th - Start calling around for insurance quotes. Get 10+ quotes.
Shop calls (Ultimate Cycle)! It's ready to be picked up tomorrow but they close at noon!
May 26th - Complete scramble getting insurance (Chris @ Aviva 416-546-8969 I'm so sorry for rushing you so much!)
Hit up service ontario while waiting for insurance confirmation and get my plates, then rush down to the shop.
Ride bike home for the first time.
May 27th - Wake up, head down to Sturgess for a helmet and gloves so I don't have to borrow the neighbours. Rush home, ride bike for first time, run the tank down, flip on reserve, go to get gas.
Awkwardly try to twist off my gas tank cap, figure it out hoping nobody else noticed, aaaand I didn't fill up the tank right so it's only about half full. Go home, tell my story.

Last edited:
Take it off reserve when you fill up

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom