Just got my first bike!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just got my first bike!!

Hey guys, Chris here. Just paid for my first bike this week and it gets delivered next week. I'm so pumped to ride!!!! I got a 2015 yamaha R3 and I'm already looking at those r6's but insurance is a ***** (since I'm 20).

Anyone around Bowmanville or Courtice area? Once i actually learn how to ride i would love to make some friends to ride around with!

Thought id say hi to fellow motorcycle riders in the GTA.

Welcome to the forum!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Do you guys know any cool threads to read on the forum? Or any posts I should check out as a new rider?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Just some good places to ride around Oshawa and to meet some new people to ride with. Once I get some practice in

Do you guys know any cool threads to read on the forum? Or any posts I should check out as a new rider?

R3 is a great bike. There are specific forums just for your bike to know the ins and outs.
and welcome

Learn maintenance on your bike. Will save you a lot of dough. Final drive maintenance (sprocket inspection, chain slack adjustment, chain lubrication, alignment), fluids (oil,coolant, brake fluid), cable maintenance (lubrication and adjustments), tire pressure and wear, valve adjustments, brake pad inspection etc. Become familiar with your manual and bike so you can fix little things if you so happen to drop it (sucks when it happens but it's happened to everyone).

Welcome

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.
Great bike. Enjoy it.

Welcome, congrats on the new ride. I'm from Oshawa. Just ride around and explore. You will find some cool places to go

Back
Top Bottom