Kudos to Ogio and Callaway Customer Support | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kudos to Ogio and Callaway Customer Support

robmack

Just wanted to mention a great customer support experience with Ogio (Callaway Golf Inc.). I bought an Ogio No-Drag Mach 3 backpack in the States in 2013. Recently, the zipper that closes the back has failed, opening up without warning. So, I went to the Ogio website and read that the bag has a lifetime warrantee. Called the support number given on the site and was eventually connected with a support rep from Callaway Golf. He took down the details of the problem and immediately authorized a replacement for me. They issued me an RMA with a return UPS postage voucher, as well as shipped me a brand new No-Drag Mach 5 bag since that was their policy (replace the defective article with the closest current model). Once I receive the Mach 5 in the mail (still on its way), I package up the broken Mach 3 in the accompanying box and affix the UPS label. Job done.

This highlights the importance of purchasing good quality gear from reputable manufacturers. No Questions Asked Return Policies like this are similar to those offered by Snap-on and Hazet for tools, and justify the initial price of the article IMO. It's good to see a manufacturer stand behind their products.

Back
Top Bottom