Hit and run | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit and run

That sounds a little sketchy. Why wouldn't you just let the cops know? Alternatively, you could call crime stoppers; they take anonymous tips

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I don't know if anonymity works if it isn't a crime but let the police know. The only other thing is going to the victim who I am sure would like to know.

The only other thing is going to the victim who I am sure would like to know.

I think that's his plan. For whatever reason, he doesn't have contact info for the person who got hit.

OP, next time pull the VIN and buy a UVIP for $20 to get the owners info.

I think that's his plan. For whatever reason, he doesn't have contact info for the person who got hit.

OP, next time pull the VIN and buy a UVIP for $20 to get the owners info.

Is hit and run a criminal offense? If so the police should take the info and advise the victim that they have a witness to the event even if the victim hasn't reported the hit.

With changes to the system over the past few years, people now report their own accidents.
If it truly was a hit and run then each driver takes their car to the Collision Reporting Centre and reports it themselves.
Phone the general police number 416.808.2222 and ask to speak to one of the Centres.
They can tell you if they require input from you. The worst case is they will ask you to come in and make a statement.
Being a witness in court is possible but unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom