Practice wkd at GBM this wkd. cancelled | GTAMotorcycle.com

Practice wkd at GBM this wkd. cancelled

PLS

Due to the current weather forecast for this coming wkd Sat 5C and 80% chance of rain most of the day and Sun 5C ( avg temp at this time of year is suppose to be 15C)- Ken and I have decided to cancel the wkd. Doesn't make sense to have you spend a bunch of money coming to GBM and then risking your health and equipment before the race season even gets underway.
Next Motorcycle track day at GBM is Thursday evening May18th (could make it a full day if there was enough interest).

Due to the current weather forecast for this coming wkd Sat 5C and 80% chance of rain most of the day and Sun 5C ( avg temp at this time of year is suppose to be 15C)- Ken and I have decided to cancel the wkd. Doesn't make sense to have you spend a bunch of money coming to GBM and then risking your health and equipment before the race season even gets underway.
Next Motorcycle track day at GBM is Thursday evening May18th (could make it a full day if there was enough interest).

For those who have a free practice day when will that be made up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need to talk to Ken in that regard but I believe they can be used on any Friday leading into a SOAR race wkd.

Back
Top Bottom