R6 reflash | GTAMotorcycle.com

R6 reflash

He is on GTAM and has been doing these for a while, I haven't done one so can't speak about the actual work.

hes done work on my ECU, great guy, great service, bike feels like a million bucks.

hes done work on my ECU, great guy, great service, bike feels like a million bucks.

Same. Bike definitely woke up and pulls hard :cool:.

Definitely worth it! Best money I spent on my R6. Great guy to deal with.

I did it on mine about 20,000km's ago. Absolutely worth it. I also decatted my bike (In essence a full exhaust system for cheap) and power output is much higher than before. He can also make your fan come on earlier to keep the bike cooler.

Indeed good work from him.
Everything works great.. except for my choppy gas control but will sort it out maybe for Grand Bend, as I pass by where he lives.

Not intending to ***** on his/her work but I am curious if anyone has any data to back up their "seat of the pants" feelings?

Not intending to ***** on his/her work but I am curious if anyone has any data to back up their "seat of the pants" feelings?
Most noticeable is after 13k when the stock ECU goes down to 75% throttle, some nice gains under 6k too when the stock ECU only allows up to 60% throttle (i.e. on 08 R6):

08R6dyno.png

I decatted + a bmc filter Jamie gave me the mjs header map and it pulls hard from 10-16k. There's a slight flat spot between 8-10k but I'm super happy with the flash settings and a base map over spending more $$ for a custom map. ft-ecu ftw!

LOL. Knee dragger 16, finished 2nd in pro sportbike championship last year. So if he says it's good I would believe him.

I wasn't aware that kneedragger used his reflash. TBH I don't have an R6 but I might one day soon so it's good to know who does good work.

LOL. Knee dragger 16, finished 2nd in pro sportbike championship last year. So if he says it's good I would believe him.

I wasn't aware that kneedragger used his reflash. TBH I don't have an R6 but I might one day soon so it's good to know who does good work.

First time dealing with Jamie and nothing negative to say.

I got the R6 reflashed cause I wanted to unlock the ECU from the key, as I got the ignition removed and heard that it could also release the throttle to 100%.
Besides the gas being choppy (sensitive) the rest seems excellent to me.

I will be heading out to GB next week, and if he's available, I might get it fine tuned.

Yea, I also find the gas maybe a touch sensitive. I'll be at GBM on July 17th so I might drop by and see if we can fine tune it a touch

Went to see Jamie over the weekend for a reflash to correct my speedo (-1/+2)and install a quick shifter switch (danos performance) I picked up.

it's so sweet and satisfying popping every gear! Jamie took the time to help me out with a wiring issue of the quickshifter soldering pins/wires together. He also said if i wasn't satisfied with the kill times he could adjust them accordingly.

The settings work quite well for what it is. Was giggling like a maniac inside my helmet on the ride home popping gears! As long as you have a quickshifter switch (gp or road shift) and upon flashing your ecu, Let Jamie know if it's open or closed and watch the magic happen.

http://postimg.org/image/bvkrec2ft

Last edited:
Went to see Jamie over the weekend for a reflash to correct my speedo (-1/+2)and install a quick shifter switch (danos performance) I picked up.

it's so sweet and satisfying popping every gear! Jamie took the time to help me out with a wiring issue of the quickshifter soldering pins/wires together. He also said if i wasn't satisfied with the kill times he could adjust them accordingly.

The settings work quite well for what it is. Was giggling like a maniac inside my helmet on the ride home popping gears! As long as you have a quickshifter switch (gp or road shift) and upon flashing your ecu, Let Jamie know if it's open or closed and watch the magic happen.

http://postimg.org/image/bvkrec2ft

Good stuff! I'm also looking at throwing on a quickshifter. How much did it run you?

Back
Top Bottom