Alberta Photo Speeding Ticket | GTAMotorcycle.com

Alberta Photo Speeding Ticket

nakkers

Site Supporter
Just received notice from the car rental agency I got myself a speeding ticket. 121 km/h in a 100.

Seem I get one ticket every year. This is the first out of province.

Not really economical to return to Edmonton to try and get a reduced ticket in traffic court.

Just pay the damn thing and call it a day?

$175 hit plus $3 service fee to pay on line or the rental agency will pay it and charge me the fine plus $50 for taking care of it for me. Lol.

Bloody photo radar! Dang it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty simple math if the rental agency is gonna charge you anyways if you don't pay. Good thing it doesn't go on your record like a regular speeding ticket.

Stupid photo radar. I have been close a few times in Alberta. Why is everyone slamming on the brakes? I'd better do the same thing. Now they are accelerating again, I guess we just went through photo radar.

It shouldn't go on your abstract as they don't know who was driving, at least your downside is limited to $178.

Got a photo radar ticket in Medicine Hat a couple years ago .It doesn't show on your abstract.I just paid it and that was that

in Edmonton they have the radar and red light cam set up in the same intersections. equal double hit when speeding to get through the intersection

Back
Top Bottom