Demo Rides - what to expect? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Rides - what to expect?

I did the VOS Event last year for Yamaha.. Nice ppl to deal with..

This year i called Ready Power sports in Mississauga for Suzuki Demo ( Got Cancelled today ) and the first thing sales person on the line told me is, demo ride is for potential buyers only and you better come with that mind .. They just lost a sale due to that tone ..

Every dealership is different I guess... I drove a considerable distance to do the demo ride. I spoke to the host dealer re. the bike I wanted/availability etc. and we agreed to buy from him wasn't practical for me. He pointed me towards a couple of other dealers closer to my AO and that was that.
I had my new bike a couple of weeks later.

It was a designated demo ride. I typically email and call the dealer one month early to book my spots. VOS simply reply back with time and the bike I want to book with. The way ready powersport dealt is silly customer service. You get the customer to the site first and then you pitch in your sale after demo ride. You don't ask / pressure the person to buy the bike over the phone when he call in for a demo ride day booking

So you think these business are there for you to have fun on their products?
So you think that you are entitled to take a spot from someone that is there to BUY a bike but they want to try a few to decide which they will BUY?

Why would they lose a sale? Then you are not serious?
I bet you will buy that bike from them if they ended up having the cheaper bike. Stick to your belief, do NOT buy the bike from that shop, even if they are cheaper.

Huh ???

First of all it is a Demo Day. No Dealer would ever ask or pressure the person over phone to buy the bike on a Demo Day booking.

You get the person name and info. Once the person is at your location, you pitch in your sale.. its not rocket science ..

why would they lose a sale ? Cause its word of mouth .. my experience will translate to my family, my friends, my buddies who i ride with .. i dont want Dealership to go down like Brampton power sports due to these silly customer service issues.

Every dealership is different I guess... I drove a considerable distance to do the demo ride. I spoke to the host dealer re. the bike I wanted/availability etc. and we agreed to buy from him wasn't practical for me. He pointed me towards a couple of other dealers closer to my AO and that was that.
I had my new bike a couple of weeks later.

This !!! .. This is called customer service..

We have June 24 Honda Demo Ride at Ready and this time i am going to Call Honda directly.. I need to upgrade for sure this year by Sept / October and want to narrow down my choices as much as i can .. i am not a jolly freebie rider ..

If its a designated demo day, and suzuki is bringing their OWN bikes, and a dealer told me i have to come prepared to buy the bike, i tell them to go kick rocks. Demo days are precisely to have fun, maybe check out some bikes see what you like.

Exactly !!! It was a demo day on the May 4th. Glad you know what customer service is ( Sadly many companies in GTA dont have this )

https://www.suzuki.ca/en/demo-rides

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 10
Honestly i wouldnt let it bother you, they being **********? **** em, i'm shameless, i'll call again and try to book in advance for the demo day. Sue me.

If they give you a hard time, go call another honda dealer, they got about a dozen in ontario, and they arent all doucheybags.

I wonder if you remember the name of the guy who said that to you, i wonder if its the same guy i'm thinking of.

Back
Top Bottom